Seeking Slave Training - use of sex devices (BDSM)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
No worries, good luck on improving it though :)
Thanks, it gets better with everything that I read or watch. Still it is quite a differenz to read a whole book. It is quite tiring :coldsweat:

tu_alma98

Sep 10, 2018
That's why I love to read erotic books or books in general. Sadly I don't have the talent and determination to write something longer. But I have the imagination an ideas. So I often think about the things and just loose the ideas after some time.
So at the moment I am not writing anything. I just don't have the time for it.
But writing for something like a VN-game should be a lot less time consuming because you don't have to write that much. Of course you need more time for the models and the rendering. If I don't find the time, then it will stay imagination for the time :)
you can rent a writer who will wrte down your ideas and make a story :p

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
you can rent a writer who will wrte down your ideas and make a story :p
Well that's true, but that would be pretty pricy I think. But at some point it should be a good choice before all the ideas get lost :)

tu_alma98

Sep 10, 2018
Well that's true, but that would be pretty pricy I think. But at some point it should be a good choice before all the ideas get lost :)
true, but you can try to find a volunteer :) haha
o voicemessage to save your wonderful ideas ;) I think it's really good

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah I could do that. Would still need the time to at least write some notes down :coldsweat:
Thanks :) Actually a voice memo isn't the worst idea to save some ideas :)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
tell me, pls, when book or some notes will be ready :)
I'm really interested in ;)
I can't promise anything, but if I am at the point where I finish something, I let you know. Although I would still need to translate it :coldsweat:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
So if you do a fantasy game, do you plan to ad fight , like pretty fucking bloody fight ?

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
So if you do a fantasy game, do you plan to ad fight , like pretty fucking bloody fight ?
Well I am not the biggest fan of combat mechanics in games with story. And I don't really like any kind of attributes in games. So I would only add fights in a "take-your-choice" kind of way.
And I like it when it gets bloody in a fantasy setting. Just don't know to what extent. (I mean I like magic and overpowered MCs, so everything could happen)

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Do you have read Berserk by Kentaro Miura ? It's a masterpiece in Dark gore fantasy.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Do you have read Berserk by Kentaro Miura ? It's a masterpiece in Dark gore fantasy.
I love Berserk and some other Dark Fantasy manga like Goblin Slayer or Ubel Blatt! But I am someone who don't like to see the "main party" getting killed, so I like the mix of Dark Fantasy and "the heroes always win"

tu_alma98

Sep 10, 2018
German to English. I mean can write and read English, but not as good as I need to write a story.
write in German, the target audience is quite huge ;)
and if it will be a really good story , I think, people translate it anyway, if you don't have enough money:D
or we can start a campaign for collecting money for you :D :D

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
write in German, the target audience is quite huge ;)
and if it will be a really good story , I think, people translate it anyway, if you don't have enough money:D
or we can start a campaign for collecting money for you :D :D
Yeah fantasy books are really popular in Germany, but I don't think that it is as common to read/play visual novels. And actually I don't really care about making money something like that, well I wouldn't mind, but primarly I'd love to create something. But as I said the time is the problem.
At the moment I try to learn using Daz Studio, but this alone takes a lot of time for me and I don't have the feeling that I make any progress with it. I just have the feeling that the most important thing is to create the characters first.

tu_alma98

Sep 10, 2018
Yeah fantasy books are really popular in Germany, but I don't think that it is as common to read/play visual novels. And actually I don't really care about making money something like that, well I wouldn't mind, but primarly I'd love to create something. But as I said the time is the problem.
At the moment I try to learn using Daz Studio, but this alone takes a lot of time for me and I don't have the feeling that I make any progress with it. I just have the feeling that the most important thing is to create the characters first.
you're right. Fully agree
what concerns reading visual novels, you won't know until you try :) I think the best way to check is to try ;)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
you're right. Fully agree
what concerns reading visual novels, you won't know until you try :) I think the best way to check is to try ;)
That's true! Hopefully I find some more time during the winter months. I really want to make a visual novel myself to finally bring my ideas into a medium :)