• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes
Aug 26, 2016
Surprised this one isn't more popular, it's really good.
V0.2
Exe
swf
mac

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably has something to do with the art style, some people are just a bit too picky honestly.

Reactions: Pingy

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Should've left the 0.1.6 links , since the part 2(version 0.2.0) isn't merged yet with the rest of the game
Damn I din't notice it. I'll look for part 1. Do you have it?

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I was under the impression that it did not have much content. I have been waiting for content. Next obvious question.... how much game play in new version?

V01

Jul 19, 2017
I was under the impression that it did not have much content. I have been waiting for content. Next obvious question.... how much game play in new version?
It doesn't. It takes maybe 20 minutes to complete everything. But it's a really quick download and has some good stuff in it, so it's worth checking out right now if you've never played it.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
I am struggling to click on anything once i've clicked "New game".
Try this and see if it works for you

And also on which part do you have the issue ?

Part 1 : once you press new game there will be a transition and you'll have to confirm names after that there will be a intro that in 0.1.6 you can skip from the button right top
Part 2 : same but there is no intro and you will have the screen with the camp , where you can click the tents or arrows to change/navigate to a different place

Reactions: spenk

anotherone225

Jul 13, 2017
Part two... I don't get the into and end up in the camp and clicking on things do nothing.
Flash and .exe are the same

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Part two... I don't get the into and end up in the camp and clicking on things do nothing.
Flash and .exe are the same
No intro on part 2 after cofirming names , the exe uses ver 25 of the projector , the latest ver is 27..u can use it with the swf file
Also aside on what i said in the post i linked in the previous post you may try to right click on them and check if theres any message about "coming from a another computer blabla" and having a button to unlock content or smth like that press on it and apply then ok
Have you tried to delete the flash local storage if you have flash isntalled ? or the with the swf ?
Also yea there is a dialog after you land for the frist time
Aditional info :
Go to your Start button- > Control Panel and see if you have Flash Player in there if you have it installed , from there you can clear your adobe flash player local storage or if you have a program like CCleaner use it and try again to see if it bugs out

Reactions: wep
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes