4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Everytime the ship lands in the city i cant click on any building anymore but the game still runs.
The first time only the Kaleena's palace is available. I just played it, and wasn't stuck. It's a little hard to understood what to do at first, but not really difficult either.

pluu

May 12, 2017
The first time only the Kaleena's palace is available. I just played it, and wasn't stuck. It's a little hard to understood what to do at first, but not really difficult either.
Thanks for ur help really appreciate that but i tried to click on the palace and it still didnt worked after that i tried cheats to get the slave to the max rank but still couldnt click on anything.
Also isnt the game supposed to open a dialoge when the ship lands that didnt happend also.
Version 0.1.3 was running without any problem I just cant understand that.
I appreciate any help thanks guys.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Thanks for ur help really appreciate that but i tried to click on the palace and it still didnt worked after that i tried cheats to get the slave to the max rank but still couldnt click on anything.
Also isnt the game supposed to open a dialoge when the ship lands that didnt happend also.
Have you tried to delete the flash local storage if you have flash isntalled ? or the with the swf ?
Also yea there is a dialog after you land for the frist time

Reactions: pluu

pluu

May 12, 2017
Have you tried to delete the flash local storage if you have flash isntalled ? or the with the swf ?
Also yea there is a dialog after you land for the frist time
Yeah man that helped thanks a lot buddy.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
is there a way to skip the intro?
If you want to skip it you can but there is no 1 click button for that but you have to do this:
Start New Game , Confirm names and when the intro starts with the customer's dialog ("She is trained?") go to Control -> Play or Ctrl+enter on your keyboard (you can keep it pressed to go a little faster)
Press play or the key combination untill you land and get the Narration dialog ("The black order ship ...") continue on the >>> dialog button and go to palace
If you get annoyed by the bugged background sound you can close the game and relaunch and press continue
Saves won't work if you start with exe and then use swf and vice versa

Another skip for the palace and get into your ship at start (works also if the Narration dialog is displayed):
Simply press Tab on your keyboard , this will cycle and highlight through all clickable flash objects
Highlight the ship and press Enter on keyboard ,enter slave room, you'll have the slave like you just came from the palace xD

Funny glitch: frist time talking with the slave don't proceed to the quest and press on the green options
Compliment: You:(what will you talk about?) Slave:(what will you talk about?) You:(what will you talk about?) Slave:(what will you talk about?) Well done :tf:
Praise her blabla : ...... :test:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IPaiNx glad that worked for you

Jul 6, 2017
The puzzle part on the Empress quest doesn't work the pieces don't move from their default place. I tried everything and they don't budge. GG Progression...

kawatta

Aug 16, 2017
Mate this game is really good, I really like it. Sat through and have done everything there is to be done so far, i have high hopes and hope for you to put a lot of more stuff into this. This might even start to contend with how much i love other games like Corruption of Champions, thanks for this game man.

Reactions: enwah

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
i really liked this game, until i realized its completely impossible to play on a laptop touch pad, i couldnt even pass the first combat scene so i gave up and deleted it. maby if they make a cheat mode that auto wins these scenes i would def try it again.

Aug 26, 2016
This game is a nice find, thanks Muff Diver. Anyway, I checked the dev's patron page and all the updates are behind the paywall. :/ Kinda curious when the next update will be out.

One other thing too, the dev is currently 651$ dollars short of their latest goal which is:

"7500$ Wow. Never thought I'd be setting this target.

Patrons, you have my eternal gratitude and my solemn promise that I'll keep on drawing tits and asses as long as l live .

Since I'm in this for the long run...

As well as working full-time on SLOG I'm going to try to expand my skills by delving into the realm of 3d animation, Unity and Ren'py.

With new skills the possibilities of what can be achieved will expand, and new glorious heights of debauchery attained!"

Any thoughts? I for one do not like hearing this crap about 3d animation when the dev in question already has decent 2d art in place. 3d art can and will look horrifying unless the dev in question is willing to put in substantial amounts of time and money to get good quality models to work with and the skills necessary to ensure that even those good quality models don't nosedive straight into the bottom of the uncanny valley. Nice to hear about him moving away from flash and to stuff like Unity and Ren'py instead though, as flash has all sorts of problems.

Aug 26, 2016
The puzzle part on the Empress quest doesn't work the pieces don't move from their default place. I tried everything and they don't budge. GG Progression...
There should be an option to skip that puzzle if you don't solve it fast enough. If that isn't showing up then your copy of the game may be bugged, or flash could be fucking up again.

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes