4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Second quest is where you get your slave to apologize to the building marked ????. Then she has to work 3 or 4 shifts to make 100 credits, if memory serves me correct.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated OP now v0.1.0 + change log.

IT LIVES name is Now Slave Lords Of The Galaxy

Reactions: Timberking

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
So, 1st posting here... Just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this one, and look forward to more training. Its a low content game currently, but fairly well done little trainer game.

Last edited:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
In the middle of the "talk" dialog, there's "quest" written. Click on that and things will progress.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
this maybe a stupid question, but is there a way to save this game, I am kinda tired of running through the whole game each update.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
this maybe a stupid question, but is there a way to save this game, I am kinda tired of running through the whole game each update.
I think the trick is to replace old version of game with new one on your PC to make browser think it's still the same game.

mediocretes

Jan 22, 2017
I played the Demo some time ago then decided yesterday I'd see how development is coming along and replayed it. So of course a new version gets released today, not really complaining though, It's a nice simple game where even though I'm a slaver I can chose to play as a better human being than 90% of the other adult games I've played where the MC is railroaded into being complete shitbag.

Reactions: dani31

pluu

May 12, 2017
How can u guys play this game ?
Everytime the ship lands in the city i cant click on any building anymore but the game still runs.
I tried exe and swf they both dont work.
Someone has the same problem or a fix for me ?

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes