VN Ren'Py Slatford [v0.01] [Aapek]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
some text in menus are in a different language, others call MC by his Kiki or whatever default name instead of the one you choose.. visuals are a little mismatched.. go big like you have in some scenes or maintain a base level that the characters seem to be rendered in.. so far im not seeing anything worth tuning in for every release sorry.. needs a lot of work but has potential if more time spent getting things right

Reactions: qaywsx

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Taken from the dev's comment on itch:

"The game will be focused on a school environment, tags mostly harem, and at the moment, we're still deciding which tags to incorporate. The kinks/fetishes will be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice)."

Not having a clear idea of what tags you want/are going to have in your game is always a red flag for me, but I digress. It sounds like this will be a harem game.

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I'm trying to find the script in order to fix the mc name but can't find it. they calling him kik or whatever.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Ah Chloe. There's a woman who knows that the way to a man's heart...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously though, she's already more trouble than she's worth.

I'm guessing the dev is a fan of Agents of Shield.

• Haha
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Why so many of you asking this l didn't see anything insuating ntr and harem (maybe there'll be a harem it's easier to write and it's honey select)
A user named Chimba posted this on the first page about Harem. So yeah harem seems to be on (or some form of harem at least).

[/spoiler]

EDIT:If anyone is interested, from the answer the dev gave me it seems it's going to be a Harem game, the dev doesn't have a concrete idea about the tags or planned content, but he/she says that kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Why so many of you asking this l didn't see anything insuating ntr and harem (maybe there'll be a harem it's easier to write and it's honey select)
Probably because of that same reason, people want to know whats coming in terms of tags.
And dev response is that basically everything can happen, but all avoidable. So, not really saying much, we'll have to wait and see.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes