Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
So what its run fins to output, run pandora to output, overwrite pandora with fins output and then use that?
I am doing the last tests, both in the room with all the zaz equipment "coc zbfTestZone", and I will put together a tutorial on how to do it, I don't know if in video form or in pdf.

Reactions: onlyvayne2

onlyvayne2

Oct 22, 2020
I am doing the last tests, both in the room with all the zaz equipment "coc zbfTestZone", and I will put together a tutorial on how to do it, I don't know if in video form or in pdf.
AWESOME! please also let monitor know if you do have a work around incase it something he can directly integrate into how pandora works. cheers!

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
Ready, I tested zaz's tools in his test room and tested them in a normal game, the npc take their place on the furniture by themselves, and OSTIM SA has no problems with the animations (remember I am using Pandora and the patch procedure ). I will take tomorrow to put together the turotial. 001 v2 - re.jpg

ILostMyAccount2

Jun 8, 2023
Ready, I tested zaz's tools in his test room and tested them in a normal game, the npc take their place on the furniture by themselves, and OSTIM SA has no problems with the animations (remember I am using Pandora and the patch procedure ). I will take tomorrow to put together the turotial. View attachment 3581332
Hello, thanks for your hard work testing this stuff. But do you know if this process breaks any nemesis mods?

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
Hello, thanks for your hard work testing this stuff. But do you know if this process breaks any nemesis mods?
For this reason, check my ostim sa animations, since these only work with the nemesis or pandora environment "at least the packages I put together for Ostim myself, using only nemesis". They all work the same as when I used nemesis. In addition to the pdf for the instructions "it will be somewhat cumbersome" I am creating an .exe that does everything by itself. I already have the pythom version of the patch. It works but it is a literal V.01 version.
Pandora_Behaviour_Engine+_ULuXfADimY.png
"It is in Spanish since it is the language that is most comfortable for me, then it will be in the languages that I want" it has 3 buttons. The first one runs FNIS, the other Pandora and the last one patches it so that it works zaz. "This will not be ready until a week, but you will be able to patch it manually with the help of the pdf, the .exe is just to make life easier." I'd better go sleep.

Last edited:

bob73

Nov 24, 2022
Так что же значит запустить fins для вывода, запустить pandora для вывода, перезаписать pandora выводом fins и затем использовать это?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Here's how it works
The order of loading
----------------------------------------
FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL
FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6
Pandora_Behaviour_Engine_v1.4.3-alpha
FNIS Output
Pandora Output

Last edited:

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I did it, I MADE ZAZ WORK IN PANDORA HAHAHAHAHAHA, I will put together a tutorial but in simple words when generating the animations with Pandora the defaultmale.hkx and defaultfemale.hkx files in the \meshes\actors\character folder are not able to correctly group the number of animations from zaz 8+ therefore I generate with all the animations using FNIS those elements are clean, then I generate the pandora in another folder, and I replace that data with what was generated in pandora, good for the zap furniture animations and everything else It will work without the problem of nemesis animations. It took me 7 days but I did it. I still have to do more tests but it worked.
I tested Thief with Pandora and some of the animations related to objects didn't work. Maybe your method can also make that mod's animations work.

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
I tested Thief with Pandora and some of the animations related to objects didn't work. Maybe your method can also make that mod's animations work.
It may help others, not just zaz, since the method itself replaces some files that Pandora packages "badly" and replaces them with those that FNIS is able to package, which do not affect the native behavior of nemesis or Pandora. At least this method will help until Monitor solves the problem of recognizing script with animations so that they run correctly,

Reactions: Heranwen

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Dogma prices are lowest out there, you have to pay only 1$ to get access to his releases, but since there are people out there(myself included) who live in countries that have no way of purchasing patreon subscribtion and to this day nobody released 1.6 version on loverslab still, I guess 5 days grace period is enough.
Hopefuly someday these services will finally accept cryptocurrency :/

Thief 1.7.1.7 SE (en) -
Thief 1.7.1.7 LE (en) -
Thief 1.7.1.7 SE (ru) -
Thief 1.7.1.7 LE (ru) -
updated links with 1.7.1.7

Tangeba

Formerly 'supersobaka'
Jan 29, 2024
For this reason, check my ostim sa animations, since these only work with the nemesis or pandora environment "at least the packages I put together for Ostim myself, using only nemesis". They all work the same as when I used nemesis. In addition to the pdf for the instructions "it will be somewhat cumbersome" I am creating an .exe that does everything by itself. I already have the pythom version of the patch. It works but it is a literal V.01 version.
"It is in Spanish since it is the language that is most comfortable for me, then it will be in the languages that I want" it has 3 buttons. The first one runs FNIS, the other Pandora and the last one patches it so that it works zaz. "This will not be ready until a week, but you will be able to patch it manually with the help of the pdf, the .exe is just to make life easier." I'd better go sleep.
You made a great work! But I can't find your guide :D
Am I stupid or you just didn't release it yet?

onlyvayne2

Oct 22, 2020
You made a great work! But I can't find your guide :D
Am I stupid or you just didn't release it yet?
He said next week, "This will not be ready until a week, but you will be able to patch it manually with the help of the pdf, the .exe is just to make life easier." so need to wait for polish and such.

Tangeba

Formerly 'supersobaka'
Jan 29, 2024
He said next week, "This will not be ready until a week, but you will be able to patch it manually with the help of the pdf, the .exe is just to make life easier." so need to wait for polish and such.

with the help of the pdf

this what I'm looking

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote