Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Russian_Cookie

Formerly 'Deutsche_Cookie'
Aug 10, 2019
I think the moderators are being overly cautious in this section, unlike others on this site. But I won’t discuss this topic so as not to give myself a reason to get banned, I’ll just draw my own conclusions. ;)
Pure pain when you use petite animations as an extension to "big guy" with a character height of 1, but wh*te western puritans forbid sharing .hkx files(!) on Christian puritan site f95

*Oh nyyyoo, I realised I mentioned THESE animations, baby look at the timing, it's self flagellation time standing on a pea in the corner, yesss I love being non pedo Uwu

Last edited:

supersobaka

Jan 29, 2024
Thanks, a patch for this already existed tho :p with full ABC support too.
Where can I find it? I've never seen it

I double checked ABC and there aren't any support to Bears of the North inside.
There are only some fluffy ugly bears

Last edited:

DizzyFocus

Feb 17, 2019
Anyone willing to share the hair retextures by ShinglesCat? (4k version)

Patreon:
Boosty:

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
Someone has the password to the zip or knows Korean and can solve the riddle that turns out to be the password.

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
anyone has BakaFactory SLAL Animation 6.70V SE
Normally I would refer you to the forum rules (rule 1 under Requests) with regard to asking for things that have already been posted, but the was not a proper reply to the original request (it did not include or quote the original request), nor did it specify what it actually was. Nevertheless, this has already been posted.

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
Someone has the password to the zip or knows Korean and can solve the riddle that turns out to be the password.
Don't worry, I already found them, here I leave the pack and the link

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote