Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
In the spirit of pissing off schaken, I've got a few mods:
Akemi the Snow Elf:

I also got pictures of his mom, real hellcat in bed.

Nami Sama

Jan 25, 2018
uh guys, is it okay to ask for billyy petite animation? I heard about rule update but don't know any detail ( sorry I was offline from pretty long, just return a day or two ) *monkey sounds
the last time I saw f95 also get acquired by patreon too?

Meepysama

Jan 13, 2023
I have a highly modded Skyrim game and Pandora works very well. I tend to push it to the limit until it becomes unstable.
Yup currently going with bout 1170 mods as well and very heavy use of animations. So far Pandora does work for the most part but it fails with some of the SLAL packs and few other mods. But overall its relatively issue free.

Nov 26, 2021
Aha, they banned me for this message!)) Fools, there are many ways to get their content.
They really offended me with this. Of course, there is no problem logging in and registering from a different IP, but the very question of a ban for asking to share a file is most important for me (and it was quite possible to do this non-publicly i.e. privately!).
Previously, I tried to respect their site and not break the rules. But now, out of spite, I will share their paid content on different russian platforms. And I have enough of it...
It is possible simply repack the content with a different checksum, removing the name of the site, or, as a last resort, change the name of the mod (5 minutes at most). And in that case, it will be very difficult to prove the rights for the content!

In fact, with this message I want to warn users that on Schaken you can be banned even for privately requesting their content.
The fact that Shacken F95Zone account reacted to your comment with a laugh emote ... We have a shacken account watching this thread someone should get this Shacken profile

nalios

Dec 1, 2019
"Your post in the thread Skyrim Patreon Mods was deleted. Reason: No R7 discussions..." I've received 4 such warnings!

Sorry, does somebody can tell me what is R7 discussions??

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote