Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Spyro31

Jun 11, 2022
Hello is there a chance someone have this body preset :
View attachment 3472220
I know only is made from: zae6alsja.
He said that he don't have it anymore, because he tweaks his body preset like continuously, but he will redo something similar and share it, I recommend you to look for it in UBE discord when it will get released

flightdone

Jul 20, 2018
Does anyone have ? Does it include bodyslide files for ?

maxuser

Mar 14, 2023
I am no so in modding, but if its i use cbbe+3ba, not sure what is ube. I use some presets .json format. And where to find UBE discord ? I download one body preset archive from nexus and in the archive is .xml file not .json. What is the difference ? I cant use it in racemenu when is in .xml.

Last edited:

satsukiyamikisho

Apr 19, 2022
I am no so in modding, but if its i use cbbe+3ba, not sure what is ube. I use some presets .json format. And where to find UBE discord ? I download one body preset archive from nexus and in the archive is .xml file not .json. What is the difference ? I cant use it in racemenu when is in .xml.
UBE is a completely different bodytype to 3ba, so presets can't be used interchangeably between the two and if you want to use ube you will have to look into all the outfit conversions to see if the outfits you want to use have already been converted or learn how to convert them yourself, so just google the ube body and the discord if you really want to get into it

supersobaka

Jan 29, 2024
If you are new it's better to skip UBE for a while. It has much less support compared to 3BA and you have to understand in modding to patch everyting up for UBE

nonnon1993

Feb 17, 2024
hi
can anyone share this
I've been looking for it for hours and can't find it
This is precisely nothing else

BDOR Hair 0.3 for Skyrim SE\AE (female only)

May 16, 2023
hi
can anyone share this
I've been looking for it for hours and can't find it
This is precisely nothing else

BDOR Hair 0.3 for Skyrim SE\AE (female only)

Dude, all of those are included in the last message I posted here.

May 16, 2023
Oh these followers take me back. They were good followers back in 21.
Tullius channel is a great source of the best follower mods one can find on the web but it is also full of some very bizarre ones. For some reason these Koreans are obsessed with putting babyfaces on grotesquely disproportionate bodies with huge tits, some of them are so ridiculously disproportionate that they look like giraffes with very long necks, dwarf heads and obese bodies. However, you really can find true gems that are rarely seen in the nexus or other sites.

• Haha
Reactions: PCGameFanatic

Edrvel

Apr 23, 2021
Anyone have ? The download link is dead.
If anyone is interested, I found a link with a lot of follower mods in one topic on the tullius channel - . But the ones I was looking for are not there. Or looked at it badly.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote