Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Eli76

Dec 11, 2023
Anyone happened to have Lilyrim's March 2024 that just released?

Thanks in advance.

lord7841

Aug 16, 2020
Anyone by chance have the Kanrax2 antique clothes SMP bodyslides by nasuno? The download link is expired.

Aug 11, 2023
Anyone by chance have the Kanrax2 antique clothes SMP bodyslides by nasuno? The download link is expired.

Here:

Reactions: Alentium and Eli76

Tangeba

Formerly 'supersobaka'
Jan 29, 2024
Guys! Please really need help! Can someone share the lastest CC stuff from Anniversary editon? I can't buy it on Steam since it banned in Russia and I can't use Wabbajack because it requres the last 1170 version of the Game with this shitty CC stuff i'm missing :(

Please I need just CC mods the lastest possible version

Emma Jones

Jun 7, 2017

Oddr Snerra

Mar 7, 2024
Guys! Please really need help! Can someone share the lastest CC stuff from Anniversary editon? I can't buy it on Steam since it banned in Russia and I can't use Wabbajack because it requres the last 1170 version of the Game with this shitty CC stuff i'm missing :(

Please I need just CC mods the lastest possible version
It doesn`t work like that. Even if I send u all the cc content, when installing it u'll have missing textures, unstarting quests and other annoying bugs. U NEED to download the updated AE version. And there are lots of torrents in russian-speaking Internet with it.

Reactions: Gastonsito

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
Does someone, by any chance, have the 2018 version of this follower. It SHOULD be an SE version. I have the 2016 version already and the 2018 version apparently had some tweaks.

UnknownSoul

Jul 26, 2018
Does someone, by any chance, have the 2018 version of this follower. It SHOULD be an SE version. I have the 2016 version already and the 2018 version apparently had some tweaks.

Link is still on their tumblr

ILostMyAccount2

Jun 8, 2023
Nah this is not a proper conversion. Its riddled with clipping and ghost files part of the original
3BA conversion tons of fucking mistakes. Plus its for V3 of BHUNP not V4. It is also missing a ton of zap sliders.

Use this one instead:
Is this the same as the new one on nexus that came out a few days ago? I heard it's better than the previous one as well

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote