• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
You and a bunch of us are and I hope it don't get creepy or nothing.

Just a nice slow romance and some kissing and I will be happy.
Same here. First game that released with so much content, a great story and lots of great characters. I'm looking forward eagerly to the coming updates.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Go ahead and set your alarms to freak out mode you individuals who demand to be the only male in the entire universe in your games.
I'm not one of those. I love the story and this is only gonna add to it.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
*snip*
Go ahead and set your alarms to freak out mode you individuals who demand to be the only male in the entire universe in your games.
Honestly, I feel sad for those who "need" to be the only male. I can't wait till they briefly live out their fantasies only to be cucked by their own sons. :D
The biggest news for me is that he's including a route for romancing Bella without resorting to blackmail. Yay! Another route for me!

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
The problem usually lies within the developers who overly develop other male characters, I prefer more attention to females, sue me
Yeah, when the male protagonist isn't the controlled character, but instead they're the male deuteragonist, it rarely works out well. People want to be the leading role in their own story, even if it's in a submissive role rather than an dominant one- their story is supposed to be about them, not about how they're the sidekick. A lot of the complaints I see about Big Brother have to do with this sort of issue.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Yeah, when the male protagonist isn't the controlled character, but instead they're the male deuteragonist, it rarely works out well. People want to be the leading role in their own story, even if it's in a submissive role rather than an dominant one- their story is supposed to be about them, not about how they're the sidekick. A lot of the complaints I see about Big Brother have to do with this sort of issue.
+1 like for you for making me look up the word "deuteragonist". ;)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Honestly, I feel sad for those who "need" to be the only male. I can't wait till they briefly live out their fantasies only to be cucked by their own sons. :D
The biggest news for me is that he's including a route for romancing Bella without resorting to blackmail. Yay! Another route for me!
the blackmail came out strong and really harsh. It went from 0-100 in 2 encounters with bella.I didnt care for the blackmail in teachers pet aswell...same thing, started off super harsh. Love the idea of a non blackmail route with bella.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
the blackmail came out strong and really harsh. It went from 0-100 in 2 encounters with bella.I didnt care for the blackmail in teachers pet aswell...same thing, started off super harsh. Love the idea of a non blackmail route with bella.
I actually liked how strong and harsh the blackmail came with Bella; far too often sadistic choices are made wimpily and half-hearted, rather than actually going in strong, so it's nice to see that for a change. However, at the same time I'm also happy to see a non-blackmail route, because I also like to break bitches with kindness and make them fawn over me, in these sorts of scenarios.

Reminds me of Sera in Trials of Tainted Space, most especially, for H-game bitches that you break; sure she's still a bitch in the end, but she's YOUR bitch, and she loves you for breaking her to your will, in the end, and actually appreciates it- not because her mind was broken, but because she actually sees that she's better off now than she was before.

For a non-H-game example of strong and harsh elements that most wuss out on, find a copy of (or emulate) Soul Nomad and the World Eaters, for PS2. The main storyline path in the game is all about being the hero even when you didn't want to be, and the redemption of evil (I'm being a bit vague here, but it's all spelled out right in the first few minutes of the game), but the Demon Path of the game involves you saying screw the destiny that your mentor is trying to shove onto you, screw the world- now that you have power, you're going to seize the world for yourself. AND YOU DO. People start worshipping you, serving you out of fear that you'll just consume their very essence, you crush and subjugate innocents, it's FUCKING GREAT!

Reactions: Paranoid_android

anschwww

May 10, 2017
New Bugfix Public, but......

This release is the first to comply with the Patreon content guidelines, all taboo content has been removed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
He pms the patch to make it incesty to everyone so its like no big deal I guess.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It actually isn't a patch(gotta read the PM before posting next time!)

1. Nov 25
    Dear patron, I've just published a new development update detailing some changes to the game. Due to the recent Patreon crackdown on banned content I feel obliged to release two versions of the game in order to prevent suspension. The releases published on Patreon will be censored from now on. There is however a very simple fix for v0.33 and onwards to restore the game to its original and intended state. Just open the developer console by pressing Shift+O and type: set_special(True). You only have to do this once, the changes should be persistent and will carry over to new releases of the game. I'm very sorry to let you all jump through these hoops, but I hope it's all relatively painless. Again, thank you for your patronage! Best, P.
Basically yeah, the 3.3 update is solely to fix some typos and enable console commands so you can enter that command to bypass Patreon bullshit.

@wep or someone might want to edit OP and add the set_special(True) console command so we won't have a million posts each time asking how to activate incestz.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It actually isn't a patch(gotta read the PM before posting next time!)

1. Nov 25
    Dear patron, I've just published a new development update detailing some changes to the game. Due to the recent Patreon crackdown on banned content I feel obliged to release two versions of the game in order to prevent suspension. The releases published on Patreon will be censored from now on. There is however a very simple fix for v0.33 and onwards to restore the game to its original and intended state. Just open the developer console by pressing Shift+O and type: set_special(True). You only have to do this once, the changes should be persistent and will carry over to new releases of the game. I'm very sorry to let you all jump through these hoops, but I hope it's all relatively painless. Again, thank you for your patronage! Best, P.
Basically yeah, the 3.3 update is solely to fix some typos and enable console commands so you can enter that command to bypass Patreon bullshit.

@wep or someone might want to edit OP and add the set_special(True) console command so we won't have a million posts each time asking how to activate incestz.
@TCMS @Bloo could someone add this info to the first post please.

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes