• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Hi all,

A few days ago patrons suddenly started arriving at my Patreon page and jerricho13 kindly directed me to this Hive of Scum and Villainy™. Just read through the thread and thank you all for the compliments, feedback and for finding that nasty coffeeshop bug!

As for the Sims 4 quality of the renders, I'm painfully aware of that. The problem is that I currently render everything on a Macbook Pro and don't have access to an Iray compatible NVIDIA card, which is how people achieve those gorgeous renders in other VNs. I did create Iray versions of my characters and they look quite nice after half a day of rendering on the CPU, but that makes for a very slow, impractical workflow. I've got my eye on a setup with an external GPU and an NVIDA Titan, but they're awfully expensive. Any money I currently make from Patreon will go straight into investing in the eGPU setup. I guess you've heard that one before ("Give me lots of money for this terribly expensive gaming PC and I will promise you the world, the galaxy and beyond!"), but I aim to be an exception to that rule.
That said, I'm still stuck with rendering on my CPU in 3Delight, but I think I've gotten a bit better at lighting scenes which hopefully makes them look less like screenshots from Maxis game...

There seems to be a bug with the liza relationship. There are some text blocks(very minor you miss nothing) that are only displayed if you started a relationship with her. But there is no code that ever sets l_relationship true.
Argh! I'll push a new release and instructions for people who don't want to replay from that particular point (basically the instructions posted by WBWB). That said you indeed don't miss out on much content, except for some flavor text, and you'll have another opportunity to engage in a relationship with Liza in a near future release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, thanks for the feedback!

May 5, 2017
Great game similar to Dmd but different concept, hoping to see this game in top of player chart of the site and hope to find not a bit of ntr content.I will announce before hand i live in asia and people here are not that naive as westerns..in our love system we don't fin all this ntr or cheating (neteroe i think) and no skinship with strangers, i would n't say that incest is okay here no its a taboo :angel: in real life out of ques but games are different thing.
As for the game gud artwork and story too is ok
(Realistic fan: add some contents like marriage, kids or romance and pregnancy etc)

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Worthy effort. Somewhat polished compared to most new games.

Looking forward to this game becoming one of the "heavy weights". :FuckYea:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I was blown away by this game. I was playing it thinking it'll be another "incest" copy. But.. I was very pleasantly surprised. Renders are good enough and they are good for 3delight, especially the ones in the theater. The story is fun, and I enjoyed all of it.
I only have ONE wish. Is is possible to get a route with the middle sister than doesn't involve blackmailing her but instead pulls on her heartstrings cuz you paid up her debt and are very nice to her?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I was blown away by this game. I was playing it thinking it'll be another "incest" copy. But.. I was very pleasantly surprised. Renders are good enough and they are good for 3delight, especially the ones in the theater. The story is fun, and I enjoyed all of it.
I only have ONE wish. Is is possible to get a route with the middle sister than doesn't involve blackmailing her but instead pulls on her heartstrings cuz you paid up her debt and are very nice to her?
I agree with every thing and I also want love for the mid sister.

M

Mythilogic

Really like the game but i would personally want more scenes with the mother.
Either way great game looking forward to next update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Really like the game but i would personally want more scenes with the mother.
Either way great game looking forward to next update.
You will get them but it will take time to bring in everything.

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
Brand new here, so apologies if I read like a newb', I am one. How does one save a game before exiting in this game? Thank you! MC

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
@

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thx a million, i'd give you a like , if i could, so kudos, bro !

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Hi all,

The relationship flag was supposed to be set when you kiss Liza on the mouth. I remember making a mental note to add that flag there. I kind reminder I shouldn't write code when having a splitting headache.

Again, thanks for the feedback!
I saw that, too and started modding. I inserted it at exactly the same spot. I did not have the loop issue but i also increased the night scene counter so i could visit everyone in one night / playthrough it'll probably ruin the game further back^^.

I rather have a full game with low quality renders than waiting ages for one HQ 4K scene / Pic. You can upgrade them later once your hardware is up to snuff. So far a good Demo. Keep it coming.

Nov 21, 2017
I think we need to expand the beginning of the game a little. Oh very quickly you lose. Although this engine will probably be problematic. But in any case, the game is interesting. Do you make the graph yourself?

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
Thank you. Is there a way for a player to continue an existing game from one version to the next (on a Mac)?

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Thank you. Is there a way for a player to continue an existing game from one version to the next (on a Mac)?
I just launched 0.32 to see if my saves from 0.3 were there, and they were. So it should be automatic.

FYI on a Mac, the save files for all Ren'Py games are stored in ~/Library/RenPy.

Reactions: MonteChristo

ratman22

Aug 21, 2017
oh i hate this... is so painful, the game is so good and ends to quickly i cant even see the good scenes with the little sis or his mom :C

Reactions: DeMarcus16

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
oh i hate this... is so painful, the game is so good and ends to quickly i cant even see the good scenes with the little sis or his mom :C
I have to agree! Awesome game, probably the best incest "setup" since SolValley School. Can't wait to see this grow.

Reactions: ratman22

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
This is great so far. Hopefully it continues and joins some of the other great games here.

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes