Dec 23, 2018
is there a way to replay scenes without playing through the whole game again, even though im considering doing just that just because why not.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Perverteer I'm playing 2 harem routes, both Bella love and dominant, with Discreet+love on both. This release has got me thinking maybe I need to play SL a bunch more. Some set of:
  • harem/love/discreet
  • harem/love/love
  • harem/love/discreet+love
  • harem/dominant/discreet
  • harem/dominant/love
  • harem/dominant/discreet+love
  • mom/discreet
  • mom/love
  • mom/discreet+love
  • rachel
  • liza
  • bella/love
  • bella/dominant
And that doesn't include a subset of harem choices (like mom + rachel but no bella or liza).

I've been decompiling the scripts and going through, modifying variables to see different paths. But maybe I should just play those paths to get the full effect.

This update was really hot, and really emotionally strong. I wasn't sure which choices to make (especially the first one - follow Rachel or calm Bella). That means I'm invested, and there's no clear "best path".

Nice job!

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Did you honestly think fucking all the members of a family would go smoothly?

Da fook?
Going smoother than Rachel's pussy for me. I'm fucking everything I can get near. Hardcore with Bella means I had less damage control to deal with after Rachel found us. The only problem lingering is that I was spotted on the camera feed without my mask, but I wasn't confronted at all. At least not yet. I feel like she'll have some creative way of getting back at me though haha.

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
Did you honestly think fucking all the members of a family would go smoothly?

Da fook?
Well.. Of course not. It just felt like you've been cornered in boxing ring and been hit one after another without an exit.
All I'm saying is that this disaster could be divided one per update "not all in one".

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
is there a way to replay scenes without playing through the whole game again, even though im considering doing just that just because why not.
Yes, there is... ...I've got 1 actual savegame for story-progression... ...the rest up until page 6 is every kinky scene that I know of / I'm interested in... (and I do that in every game without a replay gallery)

Reactions: TheFurs

Benares

May 12, 2017
sorry, thought it was clear I DON'T reject redheads :)
well it's only for the sake of that scene. the funny thing is that even if u reject rachel, the stats sistem still says you're in a relantionship with her.
storywise there's absolutely no way i'd skip the concert for that single scene, if so, please allow me to have an involuntary commitment :D

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I want to like this game, but without sex animation is makes it less interesting compared to other games.
will it be added later?

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Probably not, he's not an animator and those stop frame animations look terrible. It's like trying to flick my bean while having an epileptic seizure.

Those need to stop.

They ruin my clit flick time.
You mean the stop frame like a recently completed game involving summer school? Worst part of that game.

And so this stays of topic, I was able to see the end Mom scene after I was told where it was.

armslev

May 17, 2018
people could you tell me if you on romantic path with Mrs. Smith and you agreed to one last visit to Discreet.
Inc, will the romantic relationship continue?

Reactions: JanisL

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
people could you tell me if you on romantic path with Mrs. Smith and you agreed to one last visit to Discreet.
Inc, will the romantic relationship continue?
On Romance/Discreet with Mrs. Smith, relationship with Rachel and Bella (romance) and this was not clear at the end of the update

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Is there any way to avoid a relationship with Rachel? I find her quite annoying ...
If you don't interact with somebody you don't get their story... ...in my actual playthrough I skipped the Discreet Inc. stuff intentionally and later on I started a second one with just that stuff and my days in that run consist only of side girls + Discreet Inc. there are no options for me to interact with anyone else anymore, basically...

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
If you don't interact with somebody you don't get their story... ...in my actual playthrough I skipped the Discreet Inc. stuff intentionally
Man ... That assistant, though. Easily one of the hottest characters in the game, both in personality and in render. It would have been nice if she had her own branch. These games are always like that, though. Always that 1 side character (the store clerk, the teacher, the friend's mom, the coworker, etc) that only has a few lines but some people consider to be 'best girl'.

She, alone, was worth your 2nd playthrough in my opinion.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Man ... That assistant, though. Easily one of the hottest characters in the game, both in personality and in render. It would have been nice if she had her own branch. These games are always like that, though. Always that 1 side character (the store clerk, the teacher, the friend's mom, the coworker, etc) that only has a few lines but some people consider to be 'best girl'.

She, alone, was worth your 2nd playthrough in my opinion.
I just don't enjoy BDSM/pain/thatstuff at all and when I first entered "her office" I thought "nope, I'm outta here" and didn't care anymore... ...then on two different occasions I was told that it's not "really that much BDSM" and I was missing out big time, so I grabbed my savegame from before that and tried again... ...and I gotta admit: i WAS missing out... ;)
Now I've got a second savegame-line just for the Discreet Inc. stuff so that I can enjoy it, but it doesn't affect my actual playthrough...

koira234

Feb 14, 2018
Did moms love route get any updates? My saves seem to be broken because after rachel walks in on protagonist and bella sleeping naked the next days options are basically "sleept -> sleep-> credits".

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes