EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
There's an error in the dialogue when you're fucking Adriana at Discreet Inc. She calls you by name and not Mr. Holmes.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Well you can save both ends ;)

and as MRs Smith is the best hottie I prefer to see what she has in mind …………………..

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
dafuq...all my saves disappeared :O what a bloody pain in the arse..there is wayyyyy too much to restart :(
i see no v15 saves have been posted so i'll fret fuss and grumble..then shout at my neighbors to get off my lawn.
Hope this worked and the save is useful for you. Romance path for both Bella and Mom, thus no Discreet, Alina kicked to the curb. Points for the girls maxed.

View attachment 4-3-LT1.save

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Umm Day 31 and Day 32 are just spent in your room doing nothing, is that intended?
What's supposed to happen those two days?
All that happens is the dildo scene with Bella and Liza, is that literally the entire update?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Umm Day 31 and Day 32 are just spent in your room doing nothing, is that intended?
What's supposed to happen those two days?
All that happens is the dildo scene with Bella and Liza, is that literally the entire update?
Nope, that's not the entire update. Nothing much happened on Day 31 for me other than trying to mend things with Rachel and Bella since I have kicked the Discreet content and Alina out. Day 32 is talking to Bella and making up with Rachel if you didn't screw up the dialogue options during these two days.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
I usually prefer games that focus more on story than sexual acts (weird as that is for playing adult games), but GOD DAMN these scenes are so well done and kinky. I'm really enjoying this game a lot. The "dominant" route with Bella is just EPIC. Well done. Great game.

Reactions: Perverteer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there are many games where brother bangs 1+ sisters, man of the house is 1.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Nope, that's not the entire update. Nothing much happened on Day 31 for me other than trying to mend things with Rachel and Bella since I have kicked the Discreet content and Alina out. Day 32 is talking to Bella and making up with Rachel if you didn't screw up the dialogue options during these two days.
Sounds like I screwed up somewhere, I was trying for the harem route. Does dating the mom, screw that up?

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
After reading some of the comments on here after the update. There seems to be alot of different paths with different content. I really never noticed them before this update .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes there's a lot to choose, just settle with 1 sister and don't bang others or bang girls but avoid mom etc.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes