Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Great update! (every update where appears Alina is great for me, also hope that she'll become more submissive and we get some piss scenes with her).

Reactions: Perverteer

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
ok...skipped through majority of it doing a pure unsullied Lisa route with zero other hoohaa to tempt me..must say..she has one of the prettiest faces in all of adult gaming..now to get her into a hair salon for a new do to make her totally perfect :p
Preach it!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
one of the things i like most about this game is..if you do NOT use the incest patch..it isnt wonky...you can be out in the open as Bella's BF and the text accompanying it all works proper...sets it above most other "incest through patch" games
my biggest disappointment was when she said "i'm on the pill"..dammit!!!..came in ya 3 times woman!!! thems wasted babies!!!!

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
If you are on both Discreet and Love Path with mom; and not caught by Rachel. You can see this at the end of day 32.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess that means I have to wait for the next update for the Mom fallout. The only way to not get caught by Rachel is to not sleep with Bella and that makes her angry. hmm....

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Love the update. From what I read it seems that there are quite a lot of branches to the story in regards to what scenes you get. I really like everything so farand hope for more.
Something I would like to have some clarification on: (Spoiler, just in case)

Reactions: Perverteer

Simbag

Jul 16, 2017
Guess that means I have to wait for the next update for the Mom fallout. The only way to not get caught by Rachel is to not sleep with Bella and that makes her angry. hmm....
On hardcore path, if you do not touch Rachel's butt during Arcade event, then getting caught event wont happen. Do not remember if that is the case on love path also.

Simbag

Jul 16, 2017
What you mean by "not caught by Rachel", I mean at what point ???? (y)
If you either do not sleep with Bella on Day 30 or do not touch Rachel's butt during arcade event (on hardcore path), the event where you get caught by Rachel does not happen.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I trigger the handcuffing end, by going after Rachel, but then NOT going to Alina or the concert. It is a 'cliffhanger' ending so directly opposes the Rachel dressing room ending.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes