Oct 24, 2018
OH FUCK ITS HERE. THE UPDATE AFTER WHAT IS POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST OBSTACLE TO APPEAR IN THIS GAME. GET READY FOR THE NUCLEAR INCEST FALLOUT

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Kind of bugs me that the MC isn't forthright about "Oh, and I'm banging blondie... and mom. And all of little sis' friends" with either of them. I can understand the reluctance with Bella, but not so much the redhead, what with her being the more accepting of the idea.

I understand the timing isn't ideal, but I can only imagine the fallout if that gets discovered later on that he'd lied to them about even more.

Edit: And playing a bit more along the "honesty" route, and holy damn did I NOT expect her to take that kind of initiative with the oldest sister! Can't remember their default names, so I'm using hair colors or age as reference :p

Reactions: McWoodz

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
In my first playthrough I have messed up Rachel's and Liza's routes. But you know what? I am totally fine with my Bella-only scenario.

I played the game again, but for some reason I find the harem route less satisfying. I am weird, I know. :rolleyes:
And this, people, is why the harem route isn't the only route. Perverteer, coverin' yer kinks. (y)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the day of reckoning comes high....this game..much like WTHI..which are both surprisingly similar...the Harem is gonna bite you in the anus!!! am of the opinion y'all best start singling out your preferred dame fast..lol...got her selected in WTHI..am still up in the air for SL though..HAHAA!!

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
the day of reckoning comes high....this game..much like WTHI..which are both surprisingly similar...the Harem is gonna bite you in the anus!!! am of the opinion y'all best start singling out your preferred dame fast..lol...got her selected in WTHI..am still up in the air for SL though..HAHAA!!
Nah, see markus' spoilered post for why that might actually work out well.

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
I didn't get any of the Bella scenes from the walkthrough for this update, and was only asked by Rachel about being with both of them. I'm on the hardcore path with Bella. did I mess something up or should I not have seen those scenes?

Oct 25, 2018

I was all for Rachel being my favorite thinking Bella was hot but to much of a bitch to really care about. Then I replayed Bella's route but this time going the love route, and she went from raging bitch to a hurt and scared girl desperately needing help but too stubborn to ask. From there she quickly became one of the most adorable and loving characters in the series and I'm at a loss for who I like best now lol.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I was all for Rebbecca being my favorite thinking Bella was hot but to much of a bitch to really care about. Then I replayed Bella's route but this time going the love route, and she went from raging bitch to a hurt and scared girl desperately needing help but too stubborn to ask. From there she quickly became one of the most adorable and loving characters in the series and I'm at a loss for who I like best now lol.
Bella and Rachel are my favorites of the bunch...hands down.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
I didn't get any of the Bella scenes from the walkthrough for this update, and was only asked by Rachel about being with both of them. I'm on the hardcore path with Bella. did I mess something up or should I not have seen those scenes?
I believe since you are in the the dominant relationship with Bella that she doesn't get say (as long as you comforted Bella and not chased Rachael, get the Bella+Liza scene and you suggest to Rachael a union between her and Bella, you should be on harem path). I believe this is the right way to do it.

Reactions: JJsworld

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
I believe since you are in the the dominant relationship with Bella that she doesn't get say (as long as you comforted Bella and not chased Rachael, get the Bella+Liza scene and you suggest to Rachael a union between her and Bella, you should be on harem path). I believe this is the right way to do it.
cool - that is what I did. thx.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
In the walk-through it said that if you lie to Riley at the supermarket on day 8 then tell her the truth on day 9, then your relationship with her would develop differently.

But I couldn't find any information on the forums on how the relationship with her would develop differently. Can anyone let me know the difference between day 8 and 9, if there even is one?

Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes