Dasati

May 30, 2017
Is it possible to blackmail Bella in somekind of relationship? I read about this but after two playthroughts I never got the possibility to do so.
Yes the choice is when she asks you for money, If you give her the full amount that sets you on the love path. If you give her the money in instalments that sets you on the blackmail path.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and in blackmail path you have sex with her earlier although both paths mingle together eventually.

Reactions: JJsworld

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Perverteer said:
Quick update on the development status of v0.16, I've completed all the renders and it's currently being tested.

This release will feature the ability to name saves and a clearer way to delete them. I've also updated the name input at the beginning of the game, because some Android users were reporting problems with it.

Depending on testing I hope to release v0.16 in the next few days for $10+ patrons. The public release of v0.15 is scheduled for coming Wednesday.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
i too said some posts ago that she might feel inferior to her sister, to explain why she did react that way. that she considers her sister/brother love bond to be unique, is a really good point.

but we are all just guessing here. i just find it strange that we don't have a real built-up to that scene on rachels part. because the whole time rachel seems to be very open minded, but then bella and suddenly it's not. i just hope perverteer is explaining it in the next update and all is good
For me it is like this, she has no problem with MC fucking around, so she doesn't feel threatened by her friends or the girl on the island, but she does love her brother very much, and the way she sees Bella and MC lying in bed lets her realize that this is more than just physical.

That she isn't the only sister he has feelings for and not the only sister who has feelings for him.

I expect her to get over this relatively quickly, as she does appear like someone who would relatively easily accept a relationship with more than two partners.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Don't underestimate the shock factor as well. It's one thing for Rachel to be ok with MC sleeping around with her friends. It's quite another to suddenly find him in bed with one of their older sisters.

Reactions: botc76 and JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I think Bella convinces her. They continue to have relationships, and he starts banging Liza...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I think Bella convinces her. They continue to have relationships, and he starts banging Liza...

TBH, I expect Bella to have way more problems with it than anybody else, including Liza.
Judging by how she acted so far, she will be really, really hurt, once she finds out that the MC is in a relationship with every woman in his family (if of course you played it that way).

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Meh, you are ALL wrong.... In the end the MC will befriend a STRANGE guy named Bacon, and use a Time Machine to make LOTS of money so he can buy a COOL house on that Island they visited. Once the LOVING family moves to the Island to live and enjoy wild sex, MC will meet some SWEET NEIGHBORS and begin relationships with the Mother and Daughter. A strange TWIST will occur and a LUST EPIDEMIC will break out that requires the MC to save everyone with LOTS of SEX. :)

Just a thought

P.S. It was getting difficult to come up with other games to add in so I stopped.. Of course, the family that moves in to escape Big Brother Max will happen in chapter 2. :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
TBH, I expect Bella to have way more problems with it than anybody else, including Liza.
Judging by how she acted so far, she will be really, really hurt, once she finds out that the MC is in a relationship with every woman in his family (if of course you played it that way).
Wait, people DON'T play that way? Wha?

o_O

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
If there is that'll be the ultimate troll. Game ends with you all getting arrested, lol.
I don't think so…...I plan on moving the entire female fan base including family friendly vagina's too, to "Fuck-m-all, Incest Island" …. formerly known as Belugio….or more famously known as...."Paradise".

That's just me I guess...Lol!!………………………..Peace!!

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Wait, people DON'T play that way? Wha?

o_O
In my first playthrough I have messed up Rachel's and Liza's routes. But you know what? I am totally fine with my Bella-only scenario.

I played the game again, but for some reason I find the harem route less satisfying. I am weird, I know. :rolleyes:
I suppose I am so obsessed with Bella that I feel like I am cheating on her.
Also, she has trust issues with men: the Mister X thing; her father left her (and the MC is filling that void). It is going to be a trauma for her when she will discover that she is not MC's only love. Probably a part of me wants to save her from this.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

BONUS EDITION

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perverteer said:
First release of 2019! Hope you enjoy the next installment. In addition to the two additional days of story, there are improvements to saving games (you can now name saves and more easily delete them). The input modal for entering character names has been updated as well to hopefully address some issues on Android.

This time Rachel is featured in the extra scene for $15+ patrons.

Thanks to Razielprince, gamersglory, mannitt, jimmorrisonisalive1969 and solid_snake for testing and proofreading this release!

NOTE FOR ANDROID USERS: Backup your saves before installing the new version, just to be sure!
Android might not allow to update the install, in which case you'll have to do an uninstall and install the new build.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes