JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Same here Cxx, in a relationship with everyone in the game, and still got it...

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Like this game its fun and story is enticing, Just wanted to ask is anywhere can see pics alone or like put in comic strip? If been asked before sorry for asking again just couldnt find.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just wanted to ask is anywhere can see pics alone or like put in comic strip
You can probably open up the game yourself with , or take a lot of screenshots with the S key.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Well gave leaves off on an actual cliffhanger. Makes me want to try another playthrough see if tis possible to be monogamous to younger sister. Its ridiculous how much sex and manipulation is had during harem games, surprised he didnt get caught much sooner.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can be monogamous to rachel or bella or not bother with either of them and judt fuck other girls/women.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Quick question: Can you have a relationship with all the main characters in this game or are you gated out of relationships based on choices when playing?

neon767

Aug 9, 2016
Quick question: Can you have a relationship with all the main characters in this game or are you gated out of relationships based on choices when playing?
So far, you've been able to do it without issue, however, the latest version had a conflict arise by doing this and implied maybe the longer term answer is yes, you may get locked out of content by shacking up with literally everyone.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
day32_r_concert_stage_support_act_closeup_kiss_embrace.jpg

Perverteer said:
The last day and the extra scene (featuring more Rachel) of the v0.16 release has just been sent to my two proofreaders. There's quite a lot of branching (true for both days), so I had to write several versions of the same scene. Luckily, writing the dialogue has been fun so far, so I'm not complaining. The events list below is a little short, as day 32 is mostly about Rachel, with Bella and Liza featuring together in a smallish scene and more or less tied to both their storylines.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I'm off creating the remaining renders for v0.16 and I still have to pick a shiny crown for Queen Bella to wear in this month's special render.

4.50 star(s) 325 Votes