VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
is there a CG download for this ?
Not specifically.

Although you could download the game using the and then use the to unpack things so you can browse the ./images/ folder yourself directly.
If you're only interested in the CG, then any version will do.
If you want to actually play it, I would recommend checking out the that are available.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I just started this story and I am loving the twins! I've affectionately come to call them "Tomax" and "Xamot" in my mind. :LOL:

Demolion

Mar 12, 2017
Quick question:
Does fucking mom during the "dream" were she is boud (during Ch.9, i think) count for the secret ending?
Both actualy seing it and/or not (by the suden wake up)?

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Quick question:
Does fucking mom during the "dream" were she is boud (during Ch.9, i think) count for the secret ending?
Both actualy seing it and/or not (by the suden wake up)?
No. It's a dream, so the MC is still a virgin (assuming he didn't already have sex with Jennifer during Chapter 8).
The only thing that counts to the secret ending is whether he "really" is still a virgin or not by the end of the game.

And yes, it's in Chapter 9.

Demolion

Mar 12, 2017
No. It's a dream, so the MC is still a virgin (assuming he didn't already have sex with Jennifer during Chapter 8).
The only thing that counts to the secret ending is whether he "really" is still a virgin or not by the end of the game.

And yes, it's in Chapter 9.

SamyRockz

Oct 12, 2017
Hi Friends,

I really need help pls!!
I am playing the game from the start after the final version 15 SE
I have followed the main walkthrough till chapter 13 and also progressed through chapter 14. In this chapter (13 or 14) you get to choose to submit or resist. I have tried both the options but I am not able to trigger either of the Jennifer hypnosis or Guen hypnosis scenes.
I game is progressing without those scenes towards the final choice of endings.

Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong with the choices? Or is it a bug and how can i fix it?

Thanks in advance :)

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Hi Friends,

I really need help pls!!
I am playing the game from the start after the final version 15 SE
I have followed the main walkthrough till chapter 13 and also progressed through chapter 14. In this chapter (13 or 14) you get to choose to submit or resist. I have tried both the options but I am not able to trigger either of the Jennifer hypnosys
Yup.
The author tried to fix one thing in Chapter 15 and ended up breaking this.

If you're familiar with the developer console... anytime during Chapter 14... open the console and type "resist = True". It'll override the broken variable and things will continue as you want.

If you're familiar with unpacking and editing a RenPy program... you could find "label ch14_pcmonologue:" and remove the "$ resist = False" line below it. (This is the fix the author put in... which broke it). But you'll need to replay Chapter 13 to fix it by resisting Alessia.

If you don't want to edit the game yourself or venture into the console...
Then maybe grab @BananaPyjama 's patch - which fixes this bug (along with a whole load of other ones).
Or grab either my full version or patch version of SSS - which also fixes this bug... and more... and even more besides.

Links to the various alternate versions and patches are available here:

Because you've already played so far into the game... you're probably better off with BananaPyjama's patch. It is a lot less likely to break due to a save game being incompatible.
My full version download of SSS Chapter 15 is probably the easiest to get up and running... and chances are... the saves will be fine. But sometimes they're not, and it only seems fair to warn you beforehand. Generally though, if one save file doesn't work... just try another.

Edit: Keep in mind though... any of your existing save files from Chapter 14 or Chapter 15 will have the "wrong" value for resist to see the content you want to so Whatever solution you end up picking... unless you pick the console route... you're probably going to need to replay Chapter 13.

SamyRockz

Oct 12, 2017
Yup.
The author tried to fix one thing in Chapter 15 and ended up breaking this.

If you're familiar with the developer console... anytime during Chapter 14... open the console and type "resist = True". It'll override the broken variable and things will continue as you want.

If you're familiar with unpacking and editing a RenPy program... you could find "label ch14_pcmonologue:" and remove the "$ resist = False" line below it. (This is the fix the author put in... which broke it). But you'll need to replay Chapter 13 to fix it by resisting Alessia.

If you don't want to edit the game yourself or venture into the console...
Then maybe grab @BananaPyjama 's patch - which fixes this bug (along with a whole load of other ones).
Or grab either my full version or patch version of SSS - which also fixes this bug... and more... and even more besides.

Links to the various alternate versions and patches are available here:

Because you've already played so far into the game... you're probably better off with BananaPyjama's patch. It is a lot less likely to break due to a save game being incompatible.
My full version download of SSS Chapter 15 is probably the easiest to get up and running... and chances are... the saves will be fine. But sometimes they're not, and it only seems fair to warn you beforehand. Generally though, if one save file doesn't work... just try another.
Thank you so much for your help :)

Demolion

Mar 12, 2017
Another question:
I can't get the secret ending because right at the end i fuck the twins after confronting the mistress.
How can i avoid this?

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Another question:
I can't get the secret ending because right at the end i fuck the twins after confronting the mistress.
How can i avoid this?
The secret ending kicks in before that. If you've reached that point... then the game thinks you've fucked someone along the way.

Chapter 15 starts off...
  • Mom Fantasy
  • Maybe a visit with Lauren
  • Some time with Gwen or Jennifer.
  • A visit to the twins.
  • Some other stuff.
Except... if you're still a virgin... you don't get the visit to the twins... you immediately head to the secret ending.
Since confronting Alessia and having fun with the twins is in the section I've labelled "Some other stuff"... then you mustn't be the virgin you thought you were.
... or it's bugged.
Though from what I remember (and I looked a lot), that's one of the few bits of the game that wasn't bugged.

Demolion

Mar 12, 2017
The secret ending kicks in before that. If you've reached that point... then the game thinks you've fucked someone along the way.

Chapter 15 starts off...
  • Mom Fantasy
  • Maybe a visit with Lauren
  • Some time with Gwen or Jennifer.
  • A visit to the twins.
  • Some other stuff.
Except... if you're still a virgin... you don't get the visit to the twins... you immediately head to the secret ending.
Since confronting Alessia and having fun with the twins is in the section I've labelled "Some other stuff"... then you mustn't be the virgin you thought you were.
... or it's bugged.
Though from what I remember (and I looked a lot), that's one of the few bits of the game that wasn't bugged.
Ok, i think i got it. For some reason doing anal to Lauren in Jennifer's room counted.
Once again thanks

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Any update, on the continuation game ???
Yup. was released to Patreon at the beginning of December. At that point it was just an introduction chapter.
Chapter 1 (beta) was released to Patreon users on Christmas Day.

As far as I know, nobody has requested a copy of chapter 1 for F95zone yet. It could be because it's tagged as "beta". Maybe someone is expecting the "real" version of chapter 1 to be released later. Since I don't have access to the Patreon news feed, I am only guessing though.

It's also the holiday season. So it could also be that the people who normally put the requests in - are busy elsewhere.

Reactions: JJsworld

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Ah ha.

Apparently a "real" chapter 1 WAS planned after the chapter 1 beta.
It was released earlier today and thanks to @Kasey it is .

Reactions: Regardie

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I like this game, but only for incest sex scenes. And because of twins. I like twins. But story itself is pretty boring because of mind control, witchery.. i don't really like stuff like this. It's fantasy and i don't like fantasy.

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone have a link to the secret ending? I;m about to play this game and since it seems pretty long dont want to go through it dry for just 1 scene

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Never thought I would say this about these games but just way to much incest in this game even for me and that's really saying something.

Everybody just fucking everybody and the whole story was just bad... I usually like a bit of a super natural vibe but I just wanted to strangle the twins and that lame Alessia... Just bad...

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes