1. Download game
2. See MC's "penis" - WTF9000 ?!!?!??!
3. Delete game
Forget your tiny thing and see what "Mother Nature" can offer to other humans
There is no WTF9000 in this game ...

Jan 14, 2018
Forget your tiny thing and see what "Mother Nature" can offer to other humans
There is no WTF9000 in this game ...
The initial WTF might be the size, but what makes it the 9000 edition is the freaking head. Why does it need to be blue? Poor fellow looks like it's about to die. It's bad enough you cut off the helmet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nalex

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Why did I not play this amazing game until now? Zoe and Chloe have to be the greatest sisters in history

porcupyne13

May 26, 2017
i think cuntswell academy might have been released if anyone wants to put in the appropriate REQuest in the appropriate forum. i would, but i' a rebel and refuse to conform to the man's rigid rules. or i'm just to lazy and can't be bothered.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
i think cuntswell academy might have been released if anyone wants to put in the appropriate REQuest in the appropriate forum. i would, but i' a rebel and refuse to conform to the man's rigid rules. or i'm just to lazy and can't be bothered.
The Pateron page just says "Introduction".
So I assume it's less "Chapter 1" and more "a hint of what is to come".

I have mentioned it already to one of the mods. I guess it will come down to whether it really is a game yet... or not.
I was told it might not be a RenPy game this time around. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Do I need to choose paths to either Pure Mom or Pure Gwen, or can you balance them out through the game?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Do I need to choose paths to either Pure Mom or Pure Gwen, or can you balance them out through the game?
Well there are a few different ending that you can get depending on some of the choices you make in the game
You should probably have a look at this to see (if you don't mind spoilers that is)

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
None of the paths through the game are that clear cut.

There are a couple of places where you get to pick between time with Mom OR time with Gwen. But those are few and far between. Usually it's much more about chasing the girl right in front of you in that moment.
So most of the time it's Gwen THEN Mom or Mom THEN Gwen.

As @Hones says, the endings are entirely separate. But even then, there are 3 endings with Gwen and Mom. (Mom, Gwen and Mom+Gwen).

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Well there are a few different ending that you can get depending on some of the choices you make in the game
You should probably have a look at this to see (if you don't mind spoilers that is)
Ok, well I've got both WT's, but at beginning of the Master WT it seems you need to lock yourself to One or the Other.

And your link seems to go to the chapter 15 WT which only includes that chapter.

But Thanks for the help.

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Pity there are so many bugs in this game. Seems like a lot of content is missing (Jennifer Ch13, Gwen Ch14) because the last release introduced a lot of bugs. Anyone know if the unofficial patches out there fix everything?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ok, well I've got both WT's, but at beginning of the Master WT it seems you need to lock yourself to One or the Other.

And your link seems to go to the chapter 15 WT which only includes that chapter.

But Thanks for the help.
Yeah I know but the ch 15 walkthrough gives you some idea about the endings

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
It's looks a lot more "locked in" than it actually is.

I think you're probably talking about the "spray/pill" choice. And yeah... for the next couple of scenes, you get either time with Gwen OR time with Mom. But after that... for the most part... the game doesn't care. Things progress and the game doesn't make decisions based on a single path, or even multiple paths.

Most of the choices within the game only affect the chapter they are in. Some choices DO have longer lasting consequences, but generally if the walkthrough is picking a choice you don't like... pick something else... the game won't lock you into any one given path.
There are some places where you'll miss a scene if you don't pick the right choices - but I don't recall any of those affecting a sort of Mom OR Gwen choice. Usually it's something like "Gwen or NOT" or "Jennifer or NOT". For these sorts of choices, the walk through is really useful.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Pity there are so many bugs in this game. Seems like a lot of content is missing (Jennifer Ch13, Gwen Ch14) because the last release introduced a lot of bugs. Anyone know if the unofficial patches out there fix everything?
I think you probably want this post...

Which lists the various fixes (and full version alternatives). Links to all the right places are included.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
It's looks a lot more "locked in" than it actually is.

I think you're probably talking about the "spray/pill" choice. And yeah... for the next couple of scenes, you get either time with Gwen OR time with Mom. But after that... for the most part... the game doesn't care. Things progress and the game doesn't make decisions based on a single path, or even multiple paths.

Most of the choices within the game only affect the chapter they are in. Some choices DO have longer lasting consequences, but generally if the walkthrough is picking a choice you don't like... pick something else... the game won't lock you into any one given path.
There are some places where you'll miss a scene if you don't pick the right choices - but I don't recall any of those affecting a sort of Mom OR Gwen choice. Usually it's something like "Gwen or NOT" or "Jennifer or NOT".
Alright Thanks.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
For anyone who may not have noticed it yet... (as I hadn't)

Fair warning... it's created in something called .
It's both better... and worse. {shudder}

Reactions: Centurion and Hones

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I posted a tiny walkthrough just for that scene a few pages back.
Here's a link. Hopefully it'll make sense as you're replaying chapter 8...

Reactions: fhenrir

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
I posted a tiny walkthrough just for that scene a few pages back.
Here's a link. Hopefully it'll make sense as you're replaying chapter 8...

you sir, are a scholar and a gentleman and I thank you kindly

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes