VN Ren'Py Siren Song [v0.1.1] [Jonesy]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ThaBoooB

Jun 24, 2023
This game is a parody with the same models of "Melody"??
This game has nothing to do with Melody. In fact, the creator never even heard of Melody until trolls on F95 started saying it's a rip of. And it also looks like none of them ever played Siren Song before they started puking nonsense. But I can assure you they are very different. The only thing close with Melody is possibly the fact that it has to do with musicians. :)

Edit: And also. No, it is not the same models.

molva

Jan 6, 2023
This game has nothing to do with Melody. In fact, the creator never even heard of Melody until trolls on F95 started saying it's a rip of. And it also looks like none of them ever played Siren Song before they started puking nonsense. But I can assure you they are very different. The only thing close with Melody is possibly the fact that it has to do with musicians. :)

Edit: And also. No, it is not the same models.
Thx

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Just to chime in briefly to support what ThaBoooB said. While there are some slight similarities between the two games, they are very different. Both are worth playing imo, though Melody wasn't really to my taste in the end ( though that would be a topic for another thread)

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I liked both his other games, but this one i like the most.
I guess it´s time for me to support him on patreon, he truly deserves it.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
daughters base name still comes up in conversation towards the end of the current version (in the pool) even with her having a custom name

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
if the game really was based on music like it said at the beginning, then I would have parts that plays automatically and showing the characters playing instruments and singing without any text. I would add real songs and make it seem like they are really playing to the songs lol.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I like the story, the renders could have been better, but still, I will be waiting for when there is a new update

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Very nice enjoyable game, if not somewhat confusing given what the daughter looks like.

I never played Melody, but there are games with models who look like ones from other games, like this, the daughter is just Eve from his other games, and was it Meegan the same model as fuck is it Lucy from The Higher Society.

Jun 30, 2020
Very nice enjoyable game, if not somewhat confusing given what the daughter looks like.

I never played Melody, but there are games with models who look like ones from other games, like this, the daughter is just Eve from his other games, and was it Meegan the same model as fuck is it Lucy from The Higher Society.
The comparison to Melody is because both games have a pretty heavy music theme, but as far as the premises go the comparison is like saying Jaws and Finding Nemo are the same because they both involve fish in the ocean.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 97 MB

Come find me on Discord:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I liked the start of this game and will definitely follow it. :love: (y) I see no similarities to another game, only common thing is music. This is imho, maybe not so humble. a better story.

Reactions: *Jonesy*

*Jonesy*

Obscenely Wholesome
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
I liked the start of this game and will definitely follow it. :love: (y) I see no similarities to another game, only common thing is music. This is imho, maybe not so humble. a better story.
Thanks so much. I'm really excited to see where this story goes. At thos point there isn't an ending planned out, so there's nothing but time, and my 20 years of stories of being on the road to pull from. I can't wait!

Reactions: TheDick69+

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Thanks so much. I'm really excited to see where this story goes. At thos point there isn't an ending planned out, so there's nothing but time, and my 20 years of stories of being on the road to pull from. I can't wait!
Heh, include some school uniform fun in there then ;)

Reactions: *Jonesy*

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
I think the comparisons to Melody are a little closer than Jaws to Finding Nemo, but I can see it's a different take on the older road dog musician mentors and hooks up with the aspiring young artist. Maybe a closer comparison would be Jaws to Shark Tale? :geek:

*Jonesy* I hope you figure out where the story is ending soon, otherwise the comparison could be more in line with Jaws to Jaws: The Revenge. :ROFLMAO: But seriously, I've seen it too many times where a dev writes themselves into a corner because they didn't know what the ending would be, and they either wind up abandoned, or somehow even worse, "reworked."
e65.gif

Reactions: Jarulf
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes