Unity Completed SinVR [Final + DLC] [SinVR]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Izzagetteh

Nov 3, 2020
Guys, there is no sound in the game VR. How to fix? Game and crack work fine, but no sound

Last edited:

Shunsuke414

Sep 28, 2017
downloaded the game and patched with the jwolf patch when I launched it in VR it was downloading content about 75% through it said reporting to the authorities, is that something i should be concerned with? after I saw that i exited out but cant find anything online about that message on search engines.

heres what it says, downloading updates, shmoozing things up, reporting to the authority, testing your patience or is this part of the loading process ?

k_max69

Jul 7, 2019
I updated the unlock mod to work with this (I'll call it the normal version).
BTW the normal version has more scenes. I tested it and works for me, if it's not working for you then it means you have done something wrong.
Also, you need an account, the account worked for me (even on the normal version, but you need the client from and login from there).
Hello, can you please explain to me how and what to add where, otherwise I'm very sillyXD

JWolf

Jun 13, 2017
Hello, can you please explain to me how and what to add where, otherwise I'm very sillyXD
No problem xD. I don't have the game installed anymore so I can't help you much but you I'll put below the steps to enable the mod:
1. Download the game through Nutaku (Nutaku Version Folder) or SinVR (Normal Version folder) website.
2. Extract it somewhere and open it (there should be a folder "Game" among other files/folders in it, if not you can always post a screenshot so I can help you). It'll looks someting like this: "C:/Games/SinVR".
3. Download my mod, there should 2 folders, "Normal Version" and "Nutaku Version". Open the one according to the game you downloaded previously. Extract the content of this folder into your game folder, in my example it's "C:/Games/SinVR" and overwrite everything (if it doesn't asks, then the file structure may have changed and that's the reason it may not be working).
4. Start the game through the executable "SinVR.exe" (probably) then it should work.

• Love
Reactions: hornyman1800

k_max69

Jul 7, 2019
No problem xD. I don't have the game installed anymore so I can't help you much but you I'll put below the steps to enable the mod:
1. Download the game through Nutaku (Nutaku Version Folder) or SinVR (Normal Version folder) website.
2. Extract it somewhere and open it (there should be a folder "Game" among other files/folders in it, if not you can always post a screenshot so I can help you). It'll looks someting like this: "C:/Games/SinVR".
3. Download my mod, there should 2 folders, "Normal Version" and "Nutaku Version". Open the one according to the game you downloaded previously. Extract the content of this folder into your game folder, in my example it's "C:/Games/SinVR" and overwrite everything (if it doesn't asks, then the file structure may have changed and that's the reason it may not be working).
4. Start the game through the executable "SinVR.exe" (probably) then it should work.
God bless you mate

hornyman1800

Jul 6, 2021
may god bless ur soul

blood_rain

Jan 14, 2019
I updated the unlock mod to work with this (I'll call it the normal version).
BTW the normal version has more scenes. I tested it and works for me, if it's not working for you then it means you have done something wrong.
Also, you need an account, the account worked for me (even on the normal version, but you need the client from and login from there).
Quick few things to note/ask (if possible, I don't want to come off as demanding or pressure you into doing something):

The DLC unlocked by your mod (at least, the Nutaku version) aren't all the DLC/add-ons in the game. I originally had the game on steam and didn't want to bother with all the dlc so I looked for an alternative and, as I guessed, found it here on f95. But when I compare the amount of content from steam to those provided by your mod, there is a very noticeable lack of content.

Is that just for the Nutaku version, or does the limited content carry over into the "Normal" version too?
Is there a possible way for us to unlock the content currently hidden from us too?

blood_rain

Jan 14, 2019
does this work with the steam version?
It won't, Since Steam actually makes you have to purchase through the steam store, thus the add-on content is being kept track via a third party source that we cannot access. Where as with Nutaku or from the Game's website we can tamper with the source files in the game since there isn't any interference from a third party.

downloaded the game and patched with the jwolf patch when I launched it in VR it was downloading content about 75% through it said reporting to the authorities, is that something i should be concerned with? after I saw that i exited out but cant find anything online about that message on search engines.

heres what it says, downloading updates, shmoozing things up, reporting to the authority, testing your patience or is this part of the loading process ?
I had the same message you had pop up twice and both times I let it continue and I haven't experienced any problems, so it's probably just flavor text for the loading screen.

JWolf

Jun 13, 2017
Quick few things to note/ask (if possible, I don't want to come off as demanding or pressure you into doing something):

The DLC unlocked by your mod (at least, the Nutaku version) aren't all the DLC/add-ons in the game. I originally had the game on steam and didn't want to bother with all the dlc so I looked for an alternative and, as I guessed, found it here on f95. But when I compare the amount of content from steam to those provided by your mod, there is a very noticeable lack of content.

Is that just for the Nutaku version, or does the limited content carry over into the "Normal" version too?
Is there a possible way for us to unlock the content currently hidden from us too?
The method to unlock DLCs might have been updated, I can take a short look but I don't have the steam version (and don't want to dl through steam). So a screen of what you think might be missing would be nice (I don't have the game on my pc anymore), but if they updated it and that's something that I can fix, I'll gladly dl it again.
And yeah, I don't know why, but last time I started the game, Nutaku version had less scenes and I had all scenes on the "normal" version when I switched.

WhatUpMang

Dec 19, 2019
How do I access the "Normal" version? I've used the patcher but it ask for a login and gives me an error if I try to get past it.

guardian9000

Oct 16, 2020
SinVR used to work perfectly for me, I last played it in January, but now when I start it I'm getting an "Error connecting to server" message.

Simon1st

Dec 16, 2020
First time doing this but I think I got it fully cracked and updated with the use JWolf nutaku file. Can someone else verify? Just extract and play.

Reactions: SusaSwarm

Superl99

Feb 4, 2023
saw this game has futa/trans, was trying itout and either i cant find it or it doesnt have it

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote