Unity Completed SinVR [Final + DLC] [SinVR]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
i dont think we can "crack" it, as its server side.
i know it probably download most of the file, but they probably are something like the saves and else that are server side only.

honestly... not only its high price. but its also too much hyper on content. everything is exactly like the demo.
you unlock chars, poses, and thats about it. once you test all the poses and chars. its done, nothing to do, boring as fuck honestly.

it did not worth to pay that much , even for the complete version.
Thanks for the info mate, much appreciated.

Yeah, on one hand I understand they try to ask a lot more than normal sicne they probably reach a smaller audience ( but then again, they already have tons of Patreon income...) and that VR is rather expensive to produce at this time.

But yeah it's not worth it. I was curious about it though and it seemed fun for a while, but eh... Maybe one day someone does figure something out or the devs release the whole game for 20€ or something, I'd get it then.

Reactions: vikasn

JWolf

Jun 13, 2017
I managed to unlock all girls, as if it's working I don't know, I possibly broke some feature too since I touched almost everything, but it's working for me. If you want to install copy the archive content to root of the game (where there is the folder "sinVR_data") and overwrite. I have used the so I don't know if any other version will work, you'll have to log in though, I think (haven't tested without an account).

Here's a proof (I paid nothing, up to you to believe me)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Flaseiro

Nov 16, 2017
I managed to unlock all girls, as if it's working I don't know, I possibly broke some feature too since I touched almost everything, but it's working for me. If you want to install copy the archive content to root of the game (where there is the folder "sinVR_data") and overwrite. I have used the so I don't know if any other version will work, you'll have to log in though, I think (haven't tested without an account).

Here's a proof (I paid nothing, up to you to believe me)

Other content with the new characters and scenes still hidden :)

Last edited:

JWolf

Jun 13, 2017
Other content with the new characters and scenes still hidden :)
Well, it's possible, i only tested one girl and her scenes, I'll look into it. And if possible could you tell me which character is still locked (with a screenshot perhaps).
EDIT: I remember saying that I did this mod for the nutaku version, so if you didn't dl this version, that might not work.

Last edited:

andycraig

Nov 30, 2019
Pretty stupid question tbh. Is it possible to make an account with spending any money. Whenever I go on the website to try and make an account, it forces me to buy a membership?

JWolf

Jun 13, 2017
I updated the unlock mod to work with this (I'll call it the normal version).
BTW the normal version has more scenes. I tested it and works for me, if it's not working for you then it means you have done something wrong.
Also, you need an account, the account worked for me (even on the normal version, but you need the client from and login from there).

Last edited:

Blaundso

Sep 24, 2018
BTW the normal version has more scenes. I tested it and works for me, if it's not working for you then it means you have done something wrong.
Also, you need an account, the account worked for me (even on the normal version, but you need the client from and login from there).
Totally working for me! Thanks dude. I am using the "normal" Demo version but without any account and it is still working

JWolf

Jun 13, 2017
it would be nice to have a full cracked version
From what I understand, there's no "Full" version, it's just the "Demo" version that you download from their website and pay for additional content, the mod only remedies that, it unlocks all the additional content, there's no such thing as a "full cracked version".
Totally working for me! Thanks dude. I am using the "normal" Demo version but without any account and it is still working
Nice to see it works on somebody else, I couldn't make it work without an account (since the game would ask me to create an account) but it's good if it works.

rpr

Dec 1, 2017
Jwolf Thank you very much, the unlock worked, but I have a problem... girls are invisible, and that happened before I did the unlock. Could you tell whats wrong with my game and how can I fix it please? that happened to me in the 2 versions.

JWolf

Jun 13, 2017
Jwolf Thank you very much, the unlock worked, but I have a problem... girls are invisible, and that happened before I did the unlock. Could you tell whats wrong with my game and how can I fix it please? that happened to me in the 2 versions.
You mean invisible in-game, not on menu? If that's the case I may not be able to help you, a screenshot maybe? Check if there's a key or something that makes disappear the female since there's a key for the male. The best may be to contact the developer through his website or in-game (when you press esc)

rpr

Dec 1, 2017
You mean invisible in-game, not on menu? If that's the case I may not be able to help you, a screenshot maybe? Check if there's a key or something that makes disappear the female since there's a key for the male. The best may be to contact the developer through his website or in-game (when you press esc)
Yes invisible in the game, only the hair, clothes and eyes are visible. I think it might be a bug, but its rare that it happens in the 2 versions.

JWolf

Jun 13, 2017
Yes invisible in the game, only the hair, clothes and eyes are visible. I think it might be a bug, but its rare that it happens in the 2 versions.
Mmh, never encountered this bug, not that I play this game a lot anyway. Like I said, either you contact the dev from game menu (and say you can't the the girl sometimes but does not always trigger, he may ask you to send logs) or you just ignore and restart the game (since from what I understand, it does not happens every time). You could contact Nutaku support through their and select sinVR from list too.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
This looks like a rehash or straight ripoff of 3D Sex Villa. Might as well dload The Klub, which is a far superior ripoff, and free without the fuss.

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
Thanks, it really works! But where is the Enforcer? I don't see any futa in game:(

Last edited:

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
If anyone wants to change the quality of the graphics. Press WIN+R, then type "regedit" and press ENTER. Then follow this path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\sinVR\sinVR. Then, on the right side, find the "UnityGraphicsQuality_h1669003810" parameter in the list. Double click on it. In the "Value" field, change the number and click "OK". The larger the number, the lower the level of graphics. I do not know what is the limit. Do not enter large numbers. For example, you can enter "9". Or "1" for the highest level of graphics. I don’t know if this works or not, but it seems that my FPS level has slightly increased. Give it a try.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote