Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
Hi again.
Thank you again for the kind words, and the update is coming along nicely.

To those who can't find save games, I have to admit, that I haven't been looking for them, and I have no idea, where Unity places them. It's a Unity thing and so far I'm happy with it.
I'm thinking that this next update will still be a "start from scratch" kind off thing, but then it should be possible to continue using old saves - hopefully (cross my fingers).

I'm leaning towards cocaine when it comes down to Nathalies addiction. It will fit nicely with her background.

The metaplot is all written at this point, and the general plots for the next four updates have also been finished. Right now I'm working on the synopsis for 0.03 as well as finishing up the dialogue for 0.02.

Well, that was it for this time around. Have a good one and skål to all the Scandinavians and cheers, to everyone else.

- Kaffekop
If you needed some suggestions for your story, I'd like to share some ideas

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yep that's why I suggested Benzodiazepines. Btw, I've never seen a cocaine addicted not using it again anymore after rehab.
Sometimes they learn how not to abuse it, and/or to keep minimum levels use.
It's just what I've seen, no stats related.

There's no need in the game to name the addiction, story and rehab can be managed and still be believable even keeping this aspect general, IMHO
man benzodiazepines, that would be hard to kick, cuz the first thing that will happen is constant muscle stiffness, pain, spasms. generally ppl don't abuse those much cuz if you didn't need them if you abuse them too much, you will end up needing them.. there are many drugs like that, nitroglycerine is one, never even think of abusing that one cuz you will require it for the rest of your life. this is why i always constantly stressed never taking any type of pill drug without first consulting the PDR on it and the side effects etc. did you know that if you take too many estrogen pills you can get a buzz? but if you're male, you'll also grow boobs haha

Reactions: saolo996
U

User_215882

Lol a lot of people want to help write the rehab storyline. Just say she went to rehab rather then which drug got her into it. I know for inmersion these small details help, but for just starting its not too important unless the rehab storyline is incredibly important.

Reactions: saolo996

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Lol a lot of people want to help write the rehab storyline. Just say she went to rehab rather then which drug got her into it. I know for inmersion these small details help, but for just starting its not too important unless the rehab storyline is incredibly important.
Yeah I agree, No need to mention which drug at all. Good luck going forward Kaffekop.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hi there.
Another week, another task.
Finally down to "only" putting things in the right places within Unity, and of course, discovering, that I need a few more renders :rolleyes:
And then comes testing and correcting the inevitable mistakes, that slink in unnoticed.

I think I'll stick with the cocaine as a "party" drug and then weed for when the money runs low, or even for if she's trying to quit the cocaine. But yeah ... the whole addiction storyline may not even need to be that detailed, yet. Although I'm going into Nathalies background a little further this time around.
We'll see if it meets your approval ;)

I'm from Denmark, btw :)

Anyways, I think there is a good chance, that the update will hit your favorite download site around the end of the week.

If you needed some suggestions for your story, I'd like to share some ideas
Oh, and thank you for volunteering to help out with ideas, but I'll have to decline such help. I don't work well with others for one thing and the different plots are already written.

Back to the tasks at hand and you guys/girls, have a good one.

Cheers - Kaffekop

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@Kaffekop Where are the save games kept because I will be changing computers in about 2 weeks and will want to move them over.
Thanks for your time.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
This shows a lot of promise but I hope in the future the Dev will do something about the size of the font as well as the Info panel, very hard to read.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
@Kaffekop Where are the save games kept because I will be changing computers in about 2 weeks and will want to move them over.
Thanks for your time.
Hi again.
To those who can't find save games, I have to admit, that I haven't been looking for them, and I have no idea, where Unity places them. It's a Unity thing and so far I'm happy with it.
I'm thinking that this next update will still be a "start from scratch" kind off thing, but then it should be possible to continue using old saves - hopefully (cross my fingers).

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Op updated

Only 64bit version
Please share the 32bit version.

Reactions: BigPaul

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hi everybody.

Thanks @lockhear , for having my back, when I'm not able to visit here everyday.

Well, the new version finally came together and 0.02 is finished.
Much to my surprise, I also found it available for download at svscomics within a few minutes.
Impressive.

This shows a lot of promise but I hope in the future the Dev will do something about the size of the font as well as the Info panel, very hard to read.
I'm curious as to this. I'm guessing that you play at a 4K resolution?
I'm usually testing the game at every resolution possible, but my 4K tester has been preoccupied for this version. He did give me the thumbs up for the earlier version though, and usually he is the kind of person who always finds something to nag about. So I'm surprised, if you're unable or find it hard to read.
I'll get in touch with him again and hear what he has to say for himself!

Anyways. I hope that it will live up to your expectations, when it hits this site ... or any site.

Have a good one.

Cheers - Kaffekop

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Had just been thinking that now tryant is on hold for another week what the heck am I gonna play and part 2 has been added! - looking forward to this. Part 1 was a bit hit and miss but looked interested.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Hi everybody.

Thanks @lockhear , for having my back, when I'm not able to visit here everyday.

Well, the new version finally came together and 0.02 is finished.
Much to my surprise, I also found it available for download at svscomics within a few minutes.
Impressive.

I'm curious as to this. I'm guessing that you play at a 4K resolution?
I'm usually testing the game at every resolution possible, but my 4K tester has been preoccupied for this version. He did give me the thumbs up for the earlier version though, and usually he is the kind of person who always finds something to nag about. So I'm surprised, if you're unable or find it hard to read.
I'll get in touch with him again and hear what he has to say for himself!

Anyways. I hope that it will live up to your expectations, when it hits this site ... or any site.

Have a good one.

Cheers - Kaffekop
My screen resolution is 1920 - 1080 but that is not available during game start. Maybe the problem is because i'm having to play this game at lower resolution

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Just finished 0.2 and it was great!. Marsha is a real stunner. The twins aren't bad as well and Jo wondering if they were into girls was hot. The game is coming along very nicely and i simply have to pledge this. Held og lykke fremover.

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
Does anyone else have issue running this game? the game opens up, but the menu buttons, start, load, settings, exit doesnt work.
I have never had this issue before, i played BB, Man of the house based on Unity.
I tried changing the graphic quality from the lowest to the highest, nothing worked yet :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Nexa991 and dav121
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes