• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Hi folks.
I thought my mind would smelt but I managed to understand the basics of Ren'Py and thus I have been able to port the first version of Sins of the father.
_32 can be found here:
_64 can be found here:
_mac can be found here:
I'll begin porting v. 0.2 asap.
Cheers - Kaffekop

so....do we need a new thread for the ren'py version? @N7 @Pepé Le Pew @Bloo

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Hi folks.
I thought my mind would smelt but I managed to understand the basics of Ren'Py and thus I have been able to port the first version of Sins of the father.
_32 can be found here:
_64 can be found here:
_mac can be found here:
I'll begin porting v. 0.2 asap.
Cheers - Kaffekop

so....do we need a new thread for the ren'py version? @N7 @Pepé Le Pew @Bloo
i asked one of the staff no need for a new thread
we will keep this thread until he is done porting the game to the latest ver
and then change the prefix and everything to renpy ;)
updated op with the renpy ver 0.1

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Good I have several other games that have grab my attention and this will help, can't wait for new content here and its still has a great story.

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
Yes now its more smooth playing on RenPy, though I do notice when I Alt+Tab, to switch from it to another app, the screen auto/ instantly goes into fullscreen without me changing my preferred settings. Is this a bug? not that Im complaining, but it does kinda bothers me when I opted for the windowed settings. I just wanted to inform Kaffe about it

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Yes now its more smooth playing on RenPy, though I do notice when I Alt+Tab, to switch from it to another app, the screen auto/ instantly goes into fullscreen without me changing my preferred settings. Is this a bug? not that Im complaining, but it does kinda bothers me when I opted for the windowed settings. I just wanted to inform Kaffe about it
Hi and thanks for giving me a heads up on that.
I have tried to reproduce the issue, but I can't, so I'm not sure, what is at fault here ... basically I'm saying, that I haven't got the foggiest, and I don't know how to fix the issue ;)

Thanks for playing

Cheers - Kaffekop

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
I have finished this version 0.04.2 .
I would like to know where would be the save files ? Save Location Path ?!!

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hey.
Just a heads up about what has been going on.

Worked a bit too hard to get the 0.2 version ported to Ren'Py as I wanted to get the porting done fast. Sadly, that meant my back pains started acting up again which in turn meant higher doses of painkillers and I had to stay in bed for this past week. It's my first day out of bed for an extended period of time and I've been able to reach a normalized level of medication.
If things go as planned, I'll be able to start porting v.0.3 around Monday.

I'll be taking it slower with the porting from now on, but there is a fair chance, that I'll be done porting the whole thing within this month. If I can contain my enthusiasm.

And yes, I'm slowly getting the hang of Ren'Py. I'm sure the code isn't pretty, but it works.

Anyways, have a good one.

Cheers - Kaffekop

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just take it easy and keep yourself in good health.;)

Once your back on track then I will test it again.:happyblush

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes