ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I have technical problem with this game - when i open save tab after having few saves in the game just starts to chug all the power and my memory usage is going from 700mb to 6gb in like a second and cpu is going crazy.

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
Unity games dont work on my pc what shud i do???
I changed my virus program cuz it was not allowing to download alot the exe's from games installed. Could be the issue you are experiencing. From the absolute lack of any details or description, that would be my guess.

U

User_166761

If you want to extract the CGs, use the 2.2 beta 2 version of , and select the last database version available (U2017.3.0f3).

Also, how do you make Marsha wear the black attire (where the MC is more dominant) instead of the white one?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jansen

Jul 29, 2017
If you want to extract the CGs, use the 2.2 beta 2 version of , and select the last database version available (U2017.3.0f3).

Also, how do you make Marsha wear the black attire (where the MC is more dominant) instead of the white one?

You have to have sex with her the first time you can, and then on the second encounter she will be wearing that

Reactions: User_166761

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Having a problem on my pc ( Windows 7) I try to start up the game ( 4.2) and as the credits roll where it gets to made by Unity on the screen, it just goes black. I can see my arrow but as soon as I left click it it goes into spin with black screen. I have to unplug the pc to get a screen again. This pc is not hooked to the net.

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
I did some testing of the various versions with my under powered computer and ancient graphics card .
You may need to wait a loooooooong time for everything to load into memory after the black screen shows... the longest load time was 6 mins !...shortest 3mins .

Try with it windowed and the lowest graphics setting.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I did some testing of the various versions with my under powered computer and ancient graphics card .
You may need to wait a loooooooong time for everything to load into memory after the black screen shows... the longest load time was 6 mins !...shortest 3mins .

Try with it windowed and the lowest graphics setting.
Thx, yes my pc is outdated early 2000 I think but functional for what I use it for. I'e played a dozen or so games and this was the first error I've had. Lucky so far I guess. Thx again I'll give it a try.

U

User_166761

You have to have sex with her the first time you can, and then on the second encounter she will be wearing that
I mean, in my playthrough there were only two interactions with her: the first time when she visits the house (tried both options there), and then when she calls you towards the end of the game (I think it was Sunday morning). How do you get the second encounter?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I am not able to load up my profile when I start the game after I shut it down... It has all my saves is this a bug?

Reactions: willzo
U

User_166761

I am not able to load up my profile when I start the game after I shut it down... It has all my saves is this a bug?
If you are on Windows, saves are in C:\Users\[Your User]\AppData\LocalLow\Kaffekop\Sins of the father\Saves

So you can always create a new profile and save somewhere so a .save file is created, then overwrite that .save file with an old one. So when you reload from the new profile you would be loading the old save.

Other than that, see if hovering the mouse near the edges of the profile make it clickable. I have had problems making the profile box selectable a few times already, and doing that fixed it.

By the way @Kaffekop, you should look into not storing the saves thumbnails as full resolution .png images, I have like 50 mb of "thumbnails" with 40 saves. Also, deleting saves (or profiles) does not delete the thumbnails, only the .save files.

Besides that the game needs an option to skip text, otherwise you are forced to use an autoclicker. It makes replaying already seen scenes a chore.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
As of yesterday, there was this update on Patreon:

Newsletter 29/05-2018
May 29 at 2:29pm
Hey
It's been a few hectic week, and I'm feeling like I tend to start out with that a lot lately, but nonetheless, it has been so.

I have been busy making images, and trying to write something meaningful, but only the images are coming along nicely at the moment.

I've never really likes the layout of this place, so I'm in the process of building my own website, and I'm hoping to have that down within the next month or so. The new rules about privacy within the EU hasn't made it easier to launch a membership site.

I guess I should probably address the situation with the lack of public access to version 0.03 of my project. Sadly it went "pooff" with an update to the Unity engine, when I was porting the visual novel to another asset within the Unity engine. The saves of the existing version 0f 0.03 isn't compatible with version 0.04 and onward which is why it hasn't been released here.

There will be coming some changes to this place in the coming month as well, but I'll let you know what they are when I'm ready to implement them.

I guess that's it for now.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Glad to see this took off
Same, the concept has legs, the models and scenes look good and the story could go in a huge variety of directions. Considering Dreams of Desire is coming to an end this should tide us over for a while.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Keeping you updated on the progress of this very entertaining game (worthy of your support):

Hello there.

After a few days of hectic correction of bugs, and a little bit of rest it's time to take on the next update.

Synopsis for the version is written - Done!

Dialogue is written - 40%

Images are being rendered - 75%

Renders are in post work production - Not started

Coding (putting it all together) - Not started

Testing - Not started

0.05 will have Mack ponder the meaning of his existence while he works at the office, and generally goes around his daily chores.

A lot of choices that will influence his standing with the people around him are going to present themselves.

As usual there is no ETA on the release, and after 0.04, I doubt that I will ever give another. Suffice to say, that I strive to bring you this version asap.

On another note ... I'm looking into adding a launcher to the build, and thus enabling a way to always keeping the game up to date. Much like it works for WoW, Steam and other games.

This way you will be needed to download the full game once, and after that the launcher will always check online if you have the newest version and download it and install it, if you don't.

This is a way to keep the coming downloads smaller and more manageable, as this project grows in size.

Hopefully this will be added by 0.05, but it depends very much on the time I have at hand.

Cheers - Kaffekop

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes