raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Hey.
Just to let you know, that things did indeed go my ways yesterday.
0.03 has been released to my top tier supporters, so I'm guessing that it will hit this place on the 28 - last time it happened faster than I could click from site to site!

Cheers - Kaffekop
Enjoyed your game so far, keep up the good work, looking forward for the release :)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
@Kaffekop hey great game, man, awesome story telling. Just a couple points. Yea, like a lot of people were saying you can't really get addicted to weed. You can form a compulsion but not bad enough that you'd have to go to rehab. Maybe you could do prescription painkillers? It could even start like it does with most people. Nat could start getting really bad headaches from not being able to deal with her dad dying, she gets a legit prescription from her doctor, then she gets hooked because the dosage is too high... something like that is pretty typical.

Also was wondering if there was supposed to be an image when Nat and Jocelyn are sleeping together? I don't know if it's my, computer, a bug or whatever but I just have a black screen there. Again great game, and thanks for posting here even though it's a pirate site =P.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
@Kaffekop hey great game, man, awesome story telling. Just a couple points. Yea, like a lot of people were saying you can't really get addicted to weed. You can form a compulsion but not bad enough that you'd have to go to rehab. Maybe you could do prescription painkillers? It could even start like it does with most people. Nat could start getting really bad headaches from not being able to deal with her dad dying, she gets a legit prescription from her doctor, then she gets hooked because the dosage is too high... something like that is pretty typical.

Also was wondering if there was supposed to be an image when Nat and Jocelyn are sleeping together? I don't know if it's my, computer, a bug or whatever but I just have a black screen there. Again great game, and thanks for posting here even though it's a pirate site =P.
Hey.
Thanks for playing, and yes there should be a picture of them sleeping in Nat's room. Just checked my own version and it is there. Don't know what has gone wrong with yours, though.
If you haven't played through the "I help Nathalie" path, you should try it. At some point she reveals a few things about herself that Mack hasn't been privy to. Some of it is about her addiction.

I had actually forgotten about this site until a friend pointed me towards it, as he had found my first release here. On principle I'm not a big fan of piracy, but I understand it and it's nice to see how different players react to what I'm trying to make. It is also a good site to get the word out about my little project.
I cannot, however, in good conscience upload the game here myself, so you'll have to wait for the usual suspects to make it available here, when I release to the lower tiers on my Patreon page. I hope that makes sense. But I do like to pop by from time to time to read about how players experience my project.

@Kaffekop i love this game, hopefully will get to play the new update soon.
the fact that its spreading fast shows how good of a job you are doing and people are getting attracted to your game.
Keep up the good work bro.
Thank you. Didn't you have a problem with getting it to play?
I'm just curious how you fixed it, if others run into that same problem.

Cheers - Kaffekop

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017

Cheers - Kaffekop
Yes i did have problem getting the game buttons to work, turns out I had to start the game in fullscreen mode to get passed the menu page, the buttons work in fullscreen mode, not in windowed mode.
Hope that helps in making it work in window mode too. Cheers :)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hey.
Thanks for playing, and yes there should be a picture of them sleeping in Nat's room. Just checked my own version and it is there. Don't know what has gone wrong with yours, though.
If you haven't played through the "I help Nathalie" path, you should try it. At some point she reveals a few things about herself that Mack hasn't been privy to. Some of it is about her addiction.

I had actually forgotten about this site until a friend pointed me towards it, as he had found my first release here. On principle I'm not a big fan of piracy, but I understand it and it's nice to see how different players react to what I'm trying to make. It is also a good site to get the word out about my little project.
I cannot, however, in good conscience upload the game here myself, so you'll have to wait for the usual suspects to make it available here, when I release to the lower tiers on my Patreon page. I hope that makes sense. But I do like to pop by from time to time to read about how players experience my project.

Cheers - Kaffekop
I did try that route, although I eventually settled on the mom route, I'm a sucker for voluptuous milfs, especially if they're redheads =P. That's part of the reason why I even felt compelled to post, that scene really feels like something someone who has been down the hole of opioid addiction would identify with. Although I suppose they probably wouldn't want to keep opioids around as a "trophy" in the same way =P.

I also had issues getting the game to work initially. I think what happened was I was running into issues because I was trying to modify the settings before playing the game, which I usually do to avoid having my ears blown out by sound and speed up text advancement, etc., then it would freeze. It was fine once I went through the prologue, I was able to navigate the settings and modify them and play without any issues.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Where the Win32 version? Where did you hide it?! Answer me!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I'm not afraid to use it.

Cannon_dt

Feb 27, 2018
Hello all!
First time poster and a general newbie to this genre of games :)
Wanting to try out this game, I was able to download and all but I have a very small question (I did search the thread but could not find a solution) - how can I play this at my native resolution of 1920x1080? In the start up screen I dont see this resolution.

Thanks,
Canon

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hello all!
First time poster and a general newbie to this genre of games :)
Wanting to try out this game, I was able to download and all but I have a very small question (I did search the thread but could not find a solution) - how can I play this at my native resolution of 1920x1080? In the start up screen I dont see this resolution.

Thanks,
Canon
Remove the tick from "windowed" in the settings window, then you can see 1920x1080.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I like the game but am still have resolution issues with this game that I see in no other Unity game and I wonder why that is. Also can't use old saves _ maybe its just me but I don't really want to start over with every update.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hi there.

Old saves don't work for this one, but they should work from here on out. I use the term "should", because I'm only human and therefore quite flawed ;)

There is no "fast skipping" in this, yet. May happen in the future, but that is not high on my list of things to add to the game.

I'm not sure about the resolution issues, that you're having, but if you have chosen a certain resolution when you first began, it does have a tendency to jump back to it, once you reach the game menu - even if you chose "windowed mode" at the start menu.
Go into "settings" and untick the full screen option and you should be golden - notice the "should" word again. You can also untick "windowed mode" at the start screen, which should also be able to get you back on track (you did notice it again, didn't you?).
This is of course me assuming that this is what it's all about ;)

Cheers - Kaffekop

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes