Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Yeah, I'm considering doing a walkthrough, but I'm afraid to mess it up with spoilers to the story for those that play through it for the first time.
I think the most important thing is to give clarity so that people know what options are available. My concern is that there are paths that I didn't know existed, and it could be hidden very complicated under many different options that I didn't know where to begin.

For example, right now I only know paths between Mom, Nat, and Jo depending who I helped unpacking with. But if there are further paths in the future that might branch from the current branches, things might get really complicated.

The only "skip" button is the "spacebar". It is also the one used to advance text. I might have to write that down in a note and ship it with the game.
I'm not too familiar with Unity, but if possible, make the "skip/fast forward" button to be something that people can hold-down and not manually click one at a time. Especially with how the game has many branches, my spacebar key would be broken if I have to manually press it for every single path XD

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Absolutely fantastic game. One of the best I´ve played at the moment. Keep the great work! Can´t wait for next release.

I have 3 different saved games since first night where branches started, one for each family member. I think is the best way not miss any scene. Pleasingly surprised with the small added dialogues within each branch.

Really wish projects like this get all recognition they deserve. Specially with all those "great names" that are clearly into decadence. Hope Patreon doesnt fuck it with their policies too.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
The only current branch I'm not sure about is the one where you piss mom off and improve Jo's mood on day 1. It seems like it wouldn't branch, but it does do those two things permanently.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
It's Saturday and time for a little chitchat.

I'll be looking into writing a simple walkthrough highlighting the various paths, that you may walk. As you have noted, it may well become more complicated down the line. I'll try and find a way to not spoil the story as well.
Speaking of branching, have you found the "I-can-compliment-my-mother" branch? It can be added to all the three major branches :)

I'll see if I can find a coder who would be willing to make a skippydidudah thingy for me and a rollback option. Don't know when that may happen though.

On a more sombre note. As some of you might have noticed, Patreon is coming down hard on everything related to incest, so I'm not sure how long I'll be able to fly under the radar. There is no incest at the time, but it will eventually become available to Mack as a natural progression of the story.
I'm already considering finding another site due to this, as I'm not going to change my story. I hate censorship of any kind.
I'm looking at Maker Support at the moment and also considering setting up my own little website that'll work as Patreon does. Or even leaving my Patreon as a hub for art and funding, and my own site for the game itself.
I guess I was a little late to the party :confused:

As always, thank you for your kind words and I will keep going no matter what Patreon does. How it happens remains to be seen.

You all, have a good one.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hep

About the 32 bit version. There already is one, but it seems the uploader missed it somewhere.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Jansen

May 8, 2017

[/URL]

Can someone share??

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Looks auspicious. Too fast and riskless peeping for my taste and not much of a choice for story progression yet (maybe I played an outdated version 0.01), but at least nice renders and promising story. :)

And I value your engagement here, Kaffekop :D

Ted98

Aug 26, 2017
Have been enjoying the game itself so far. I'm quite curious how you will the story progress.
Quick question: 'When incest gets somewhere will we be able to have all the family members or are we gonna have to focus on one?

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
How much ram should i have to play this game? I only have 4 gb. The task manager shows that this program always above 2 gb

sasquach

Dec 28, 2017
I do like this game very different and looking forward too more content keep up the thought process working well for this game I think it needs more power like mystic type stuff that max can control lol just an opinion ! I'm giving a 8 out of 10 for the game keep up the good work and ty
sasquach

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hey... again.

Motherboard burned out last week and I got hit by the flu as well. One of those weeks, one would like to forget. Anyways... I'm back at rendering and hopefully I'll have a generel release this upcoming weekend - crossing my fingers.

I will add a musical theme to the prologue, just to see if people like that. Eventually I'll be adding more, if it indeed adds to the experience of the game.

Looks auspicious. Too fast and riskless peeping for my taste and not much of a choice for story progression yet (maybe I played an outdated version 0.01), but at least nice renders and promising story. :)

And I value your engagement here, Kaffekop :D
Well, the "riskless" peeping may not be without risk in the long run. Such behaviour may prove to have severe ramifications if our protagonist revels in peeping on his family.

Have been enjoying the game itself so far. I'm quite curious how you will the story progress.
Quick question: 'When incest gets somewhere will we be able to have all the family members or are we gonna have to focus on one?
Incest, if you chose to go down that road, will be very difficult to achieve, and the road is fraught with peril. And, I might add, not something that will be attainable within the next few updates. There is a slow build up to almost all sexual relations in the game (Marsha being the most prominent exception - yet).

How much ram should i have to play this game? I only have 4 gb. The task manager shows that this program always above 2 gb
I have absolutely no idea, but I'll venture a guess here: Window should be able to handle it without any problem, as it would make use of a swap file on your main drive. I may actually be outdated on this info, but I think the inner workings of Windows remains pretty constant throughout the various incarnations.

Oh... and I've also fixed the bloody "spacebar" problem that would cause it to focus on the first choice in a branching situation. Easier than I thought, really.

Thanks again for your kind words and I'm off to do some more work.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
this game promises a great story, hopefully the dev get to update this at least mothly or twice a month

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hey

While I do aim for a "one update a month" model, I have come to realize, that there are only so many hours in any given day. The real culprit, when it comes down to being time consuming, is render times.
My renders take, on average, 3 hours + setting the scene, which can take anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours, depending on said scene.
All in all, I have learned, from these past months of developing this game, that: This shit takes time! And a lot of it! It actually makes me stand in awe at the developers who, without pause, keeps on pushing updates every month without delay. Well, also those with delay, really.

I have also found, that the "classic" approach to VN's is far easier (with regards to time) than the approach that I have chosen (which is more akin to a graphical novel). But, alas, I've never really been a big fan of the classic approach to VN's.

Anyways... I'm pretty confident, that I will be able to push 0.03 on the 23/02 for my highest tier supporters. Depending on how the game passes testing in the first place.
This means, that the lower tiers will have access to 0.03 on the 28/02.
If everything goes according to plan.

That's it for now. Have a good one, and thank you for playing.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hey.
Just to let you know, that things did indeed go my ways yesterday.
0.03 has been released to my top tier supporters, so I'm guessing that it will hit this place on the 28 - last time it happened faster than I could click from site to site!

Cheers - Kaffekop

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
@Kaffekop i love this game, hopefully will get to play the new update soon.
the fact that its spreading fast shows how good of a job you are doing and people are getting attracted to your game.
Keep up the good work bro.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes