Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
It was probably a fairly unhealthy cocktail of oxycodone and codein.
I'll do another sweep of the texts before next release.
Funny, that no matter how many times I play through it, I don't catch them all.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Self-editing is the most frustrating way to ensure you will always miss something. Speaking from over 100K words experience. When you get to a certain point, it pays to have an editor - even if it costs you.

Stousbige

Jul 2, 2017
Is there a way to save images in the game? I'm not used to games that don't use the normal h and s keys to hide the ui and take a screenshot.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Self-editing is the most frustrating way to ensure you will always miss something. Speaking from over 100K words experience. When you get to a certain point, it pays to have an editor - even if it costs you.
Yeah.
I wrote a novel a while back and combing through those 120k words was a pain in the neck! Well, actually it was a pain in a much lower region of my back ;)
You gain some form of tunnel vision when you work your way through it.

Is there a way to save images in the game? I'm not used to games that don't use the normal h and s keys to hide the ui and take a screenshot.
No there is not. Sorry.
Hold the Windows key + Shift + S and you can drag to frame the screen for a screenshot.
Best I can do.

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
It was probably a fairly unhealthy cocktail of oxycodone and codein.
I'll do another sweep of the texts before next release.
Funny, that no matter how many times I play through it, I don't catch them all.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Well take good care of your health.
while you are here I also find an image that you might wanna do something. it's not that big of a deal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game is great btw

owh and another one to look at is the main profile screen, weirdly enough I sometimes have to hover to weird corner to select the first box(it's corrupted now) but now I'm using 3rd box which is the start of the one that is looking fine if I hover over them.(I meant highlighted and clickable with ease)

good luck.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There is a decent amount of content and a lot of plot laid out. This is a tough question to answer for someone else because one person will say "great game so far" and the same content will make another go "pfft. nothing there."

I'm of the "great game so far" camp.

Reactions: Volta

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
how much content this game have ?
how many days ?
Definitions please.

Content 1.6 Gb, sorry I've not cracked or seen a cracked version so don't know how many images. If you mean sex and violence, yes to both. Full penetrative, digital and oral...on both counts :)
Days?
Since last update? not yet 30
Until next update? Don't know
Ohhhh in game...well the prologue is a year, but there is a fast forward.
Chapter one starts 'about a year' after the start of the prologue on 17th July.
Last update finishes at the end of 23rd July.

There's enough to keep you going. If you don't like dream/supernatural/magical powers type stuff don't bother. If you do like being given an intriguing story and being left wanting so much more, then go for it.

Reactions: Wreckedem

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I would love to donate but not through Patreon content censoring site, do you have a paypal account?

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Dude, this game is great! Nice plot overall, it is one of the few that keep me interested not only in the Mature scenes.

Also kudos on model designing, the Mother and Jo are a dream come true!

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Definitions please.

Content 1.6 Gb, sorry I've not cracked or seen a cracked version so don't know how many images. If you mean sex and violence, yes to both. Full penetrative, digital and oral...on both counts :)
Days?
Since last update? not yet 30
Until next update? Don't know
Ohhhh in game...well the prologue is a year, but there is a fast forward.
Chapter one starts 'about a year' after the start of the prologue on 17th July.
Last update finishes at the end of 23rd July.

There's enough to keep you going. If you don't like dream/supernatural/magical powers type stuff don't bother. If you don't like being given an intriguing story and being left wanting so much more, then go for it.
Tnx man :)
I was on day 22 when i wrote this post..so i finished quickly after that
Overall this game is good but hope it will be some incest too in the future (my favorite content )

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes