spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
@Kaffekop in previous version when mc caught samentha naked in his bathroom,mary made him visit her house to apologize.in this version is that scene removed?i am not able to visit her where he faints in previous version.in this version mary tells him to visit her next day to apologize but the next day mc goes to office and comes late at home where abby drops him to his home

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
@Kaffekop in previous version when mc caught samentha naked in his bathroom,mary made him visit her house to apologize.in this version is that scene removed?i am not able to visit her where he faints in previous version.in this version mary tells him to visit her next day to apologize but the next day mc goes to office and comes late at home where abby drops him to his home
Hi
I'm thinking you have the 0.04 version, but you need the 0.04.2 version. I had forgotten to remove some testing variables and that caused quite the fuck up. It's available in the OP.
Read the changelog though. Valuable information inside.
Thanks for playing.

yo Kaffe.. after the tanning scene (where you are introduced to 2 character..) screen became black and it wont show the image.

its when all characters (Main Char and his 2 sisters tanning and the doorbell rungs)
Hi
I haven't been able to reproduce this error, so I cannot tell you what's wrong. Are you running the 0.04.2 version?

Cheers - Kaffekop

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
The short answer is: no. Harem is a possibility in the long run, but that will take some doing on your part via choices throughout the game.
But if you're looking to see every single image in there, then you're up for quite a few play through's.

Eventually you'll be able to gather a harem, but that is quite a ways off in the story and dependent on your choices throughout the game.

Yeah, but I found out, that the spacebar really isn't meant for so much smashing, even on a gaming keyboard :teary: so I decided to go all mouse and add both mouse buttons to move text along for some variety ;)

Didn't know these things existed, but that is a really smart tool.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Especially for testing, this will prove quite useful to me.

Anyways, thanks for playing and you all have a good one

Cheers - Kaffekop
@Kaffekop your right i was having 0.04.1 and not 0.04.2.
will play again
thanks

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
@ ..I also have the problem of the non appearing pictures.

Things that I have tried to rectify this ...

Various different screen resolutions... highest and lowest graphics options.. both the 0.04 and 0.04.2 versions AND both the 32 and 64 bit .

The dialogue continues after the pics disappear , there is no time lag and everything else works fine...the pictures however simply do not appear.
They briefly reappear for the bathroom scene with the MILF next door....and disappear again for the rest of the game.

Cheers Woody

Reactions: yoyomistro

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
@ ..I also have the problem of the non appearing pictures.

Things that I have tried to rectify this ...

Various different screen resolutions... highest and lowest graphics options.. both the 0.04 and 0.04.2 versions AND both the 32 and 64 bit .

The dialogue continues after the pics disappear , there is no time lag and everything else works fine...the pictures however simply do not appear.
They briefly reappear for the bathroom scene with the MILF next door....and disappear again for the rest of the game.

Cheers Woody
Hm, I haven't got the faintest idea of what is going on.
Playing on a laptop?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Playing on a laptop?
I am lol (posted about the same issue a few pages back). But it has discreet graphics. They're pretty shitty though, NVS 3100M. It's basically a business graphics option, and it sucks for games.

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
Playing on a laptop?
No...but nothing special as far as specs go.

Processor
AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 630 Processor
Manufacturer
AMD
Speed
2.8 GHz
Number of Cores

Memory
RAM
4.0 GB
Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce 405

Chipset
GeForce 405
Dedicated Memory
1.0 GB
Total Memory
3.0 GB
Pixel Shader Version
Vertex Shader Version

Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 16299), 64-bit

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
I am lol (posted about the same issue a few pages back). But it has discreet graphics. They're pretty shitty though, NVS 3100M. It's basically a business graphics option, and it sucks for games.
Sorry, mate. Must have missed it.
Being on an older laptop is the only reason I can come up with.
My testing laptop is 8 years old, or some such, although it was at that time labeled as a gaming laptop (no such thing in my opinion, but ...), and it runs smoothly, after a rather long initial loading. Not that it helps you in any way, knowing that.
I'm looking into reducing the image size in the next update, maybe that will help.

No...but nothing special as far as specs go.

Processor
AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 630 Processor
Manufacturer
AMD
Speed
2.8 GHz
Number of Cores

Memory
RAM
4.0 GB
Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce 405

Chipset
GeForce 405
Dedicated Memory
1.0 GB
Total Memory
3.0 GB
Pixel Shader Version
Vertex Shader Version

Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 16299), 64-bit
Well, that 405 might be the problem, in so far as to how Unity handles images/textures, but that is just a thought.
When it comes to the more technical aspects of how Unity handles things, I'm pretty much in the dark.
The best solution would be for you to test it on a system with a little more ... umpfh - and see how it goes.
Sorry I don't have a better answer for you.

gah why did my saves disappear?!?
That doesn't sound good at all.
Which version is that?
Anything before 0.04.2 are not to be used and require a restart.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
yep, found this dir, Sins of the father - v 0.01.1
so i guess i have to restart all over again....

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
@wep Just saw a post, where you explained that an "edit" of a post where you are "nudged" doesn't work.
That's why I created this post, just to point out, that something is missing in the op.

The info about how to repair/fix the OSX version should probably be added to the op - just a thought.

Cheers - Kaffekop

@wep
And I just realized, that you guys already have the old Mac version, so here is the newest build for Mac:

It goes for this one as well as the PC versions, that saves made prior to Mack waking up on the 20th of July, are okay to continue from, BUT saves made after this event will fuck up your game. Either now or when 0.05 is released.

Cheers and thanks for playing - Kaffekop
Same here. It's a permissions problem, turns out the executable is missing the execute bit. Fixed it with `chmod 755 /Applications/MAC\ OSX.app/Contents/MacOS/MAC\ OSX` in the Terminal.

Shiibaa

Jan 26, 2018
images dissapear man, like dialogue still continues but there's no image afterwards

(after we got introduced by that character who shows up to your house n stuff)

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
images dissapear man, like dialogue still continues but there's no image afterwards

(after we got introduced by that character who shows up to your house n stuff)
Note that a few of the images still appear after the sunbathing ...but the majority do not.

The developer is aware that a minority of us are having this issue and it has been suggested that it is a problem with some having low end graphics / GPU .

Could you share your specs?

I have ordered a cheap but better Graphics card and will update on the outcome.

Reactions: filochard

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Note that a few of the images still appear after the sunbathing ...but the majority do not.

The developer is aware that a minority of us are having this issue and it has been suggested that it is a problem with some having low end graphics / GPU .

Could you share your specs?

I have ordered a cheap but better Graphics card and will update on the outcome.
why cheap? get a titan z!!!

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes