micojive

Oct 2, 2017
And that 3 year dev time is how long in-game hmmmm?

I really do wish people would stop whining about the real length time regarding events within the timeframe of the story.
Significantly more than what passed in game in the first year where all the development with Abby happened thats for sure.

Reactions: hawk784563

Trikus

May 31, 2020
It was kinda short given how long it has been between updates. However, there were the sidestories and holiday releases. Hopefully the next update will come faster and the side stories aren't given the focus.

And that 3 year dev time is how long in-game hmmmm?

I really do wish people would stop whining about the real length time regarding events within the timeframe of the story.
Yup, this update ends on April 27th and the game started on March 30th. Expecting the MC to go from loving devoted father to having a harem full of all of daughters in 28 days is a stretch. I know it is fiction but CNG is going for a bit of realism with Frank. If you want a MC that drops his shorts 2 seconds after talking to his daughter, there are plenty of other games out there for you. Abby content will come, it is just going to take more than 28 days for a loving father to switch his view of his little princess. If I was writing it, I'd have it happen on the vacation, or at least Abby finding out about what her sisters get up to. They are all in a confined space so it is easier for Abby to catch Frank having fun with one of her sisters.

Nachtfalke

May 30, 2017
The first two daughters are only from my EX wife and the one who always called me father is also not my daughter after a phone call

The whole Incest was just played ok now it's no longer a game for me and I'm "Single Again"

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
download it again if you downloaded it from Up2Share. the file there was corrupt.
Is there no way to fix the file header? Possibly using a hex editor. I really don't want to download a 2.6Gb file again especially from mix drop where they're trying to load shit in the background via JS. But from the sounds of it this update isn't very promising so I can just hurry and wait another 4-6 months for the next update.
Thank you for all that you do It's very much appreciated.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Is there no way to fix the file header? Possibly using a hex editor. I really don't want to download a 2.6Gb file again especially from mix drop where they're trying to load shit in the background via JS. But from the sounds of it this update isn't very promising so I can just hurry and wait another 4-6 months for the next update.
Thank you for all that you do It's very much appreciated.
1. there are ad blockers.
2. use Gofile.

Reactions: Cickic and ontach

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Yup, this update ends on April 27th and the game started on March 30th. Expecting the MC to go from loving devoted father to having a harem full of all of daughters in 28 days is a stretch. I know it is fiction but CNG is going for a bit of realism with Frank. If you want a MC that drops his shorts 2 seconds after talking to his daughter, there are plenty of other games out there for you. Abby content will come, it is just going to take more than 28 days for a loving father to switch his view of his little princess. If I was writing it, I'd have it happen on the vacation, or at least Abby finding out about what her sisters get up to. They are all in a confined space so it is easier for Abby to catch Frank having fun with one of her sisters.
I mean, it took like 10 in game days to get your other 2 step daughters, 2 random strangers one of which is a lesbain, 1 girl your daughters used to play with ages ago who has been back in your life for like 3 days, and a side chick who you have met at the bar a total of 2 times to fuck you. But yea, lets leave the realism for that one specific character.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean, it took like 10 in game days to get your other 2 step daughters, 2 random strangers one of which is a lesbain, 1 girl your daughters used to play with ages ago who has been back in your life for like 3 days, and a side chick who you have met at the bar a total of 2 times to fuck you. But yea, lets leave the realism for that one specific character.
What are you talking about? Everyone plays AVNs for the realism. That is why there are so many harem AVNs. :KEK:
I don't really care about Abby, so I am fine if we don't get sexual content between her and the mc, but like you said the whole game is unrealistic as fuck. At this point her scenes are just starting to feel like filler.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Yes, but lets put these in context. One of those daughters has been wanting to be Frank's lover since she was a young teenager, the other has severe daddy issues that she mistook for anger and realized was actually love, the girl that her daughter played with also had a crush on him from a young age and her parents are pushing her into a relationship. With these girls, Frank has never had a sexual thought of them until Becca launched her plan.

When it comes to Beth, she isn't a stranger. She and Nessa spent a good amount of time with Frank when he was their realtor. Long enough for Beth to feel the need to scratch that itch that Nessa can't scratch, and for him to be relaxed enough around her to consider doing anything. As for Darla, she was willing, he was able. Same with Madison. He only hesitated with her because he was worried about Becca and Lilly's reaction since they were now together.

In fact, Beth, Darla and Madison kinda disprove the "Frank is weak" narrative that people like to cling to. He got a green light with a married lesbian (who was actually bi) and took it, got a green light with Darla and took it, and got a green light with Madison and took it. The only girls he has inner conflict over are with girls he considered nothing but daughters.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yes, but lets put these in context. One of those daughters has been wanting to be Frank's lover since she was a young teenager, the other has severe daddy issues that she mistook for anger and realized was actually love, the girl that her daughter played with also had a crush on him from a young age and her parents are pushing her into a relationship. With these girls, Frank has never had a sexual thought of them until Becca launched her plan.

When it comes to Beth, she isn't a stranger. She and Nessa spent a good amount of time with Frank when he was their realtor. Long enough for Beth feel the need to scratch that itch that Nessa can't scratch, and for him to be relaxed enough around her to consider doing anything. As for Darla, she was willing, he was able. Same with Madison. He only hesitated with her because he was worried about Becca and Lilly's reaction since they were now together.

In fact, Beth, Darla and Madison kinda disprove the "Frank is weak" narrative that people like to cling to. He got a green light with a married lesbian (who was actually bi) and took it, got a green light with Darla and took it, and got a green light with Madison and took it. The only girls he has inner conflict over are with girls he considered nothing but daughters.
I think his point was that even though the mc had an inner conflict about being with lilith and becca, because he saw them as his daughters, things still moved pretty fast with them. But when it comes to abby for some reason the progress has to be super slow even though she has showed pretty much since the game started that she doesn't see him as just her dad and tries to be more intimate with him.

3.90 star(s) 195 Votes