master861

Nov 4, 2022
Try to go a bit back. That should do the trick. Same for other VN. Save just a few screens before the "end of current content" screen.
I tryed that same it still crashes even if i load the save one before on my screen.
the save with lily on screen that say's eat pussy ther i get the same error and that is long before the end of the chapter 1.22

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
I liked the update. I'm not a big fan of Meiko, to begin with I have a preference for long haired girls, but while I quite like the result for all the daughters, Meiko sadly isn't to my liking in term of looks only. That doesn't make it a bad update.
Still I think that later on we should be able to not be in a relationship with her as a possibility. I don't have anything against her personality and I like japanese girls in life and in games, she is just not for me in term of looks.

Reactions: misterx2999

Gunnerleefacker18

Mar 7, 2023
View attachment 571221

Overview:
In Single again you play the role of Frank, a widower and soon to be divorcee. The story begins with Frank moving back to the Loft he used to share with his first wife. A place he never wanted to go back to after her untimely death. You lead Frank as he starts his life over again, soon he begins to find companionship and love in places he never expected to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-20
Release Date: 2024-04-20
Developer: Clever name games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.23
Language: English
Standalone: Lilith's Longing - Fractured Fairy Tales
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Note: As of v0.6 the game does not have NTR. The MC was cheated on in the past by an ex who's not a love interest in the game. There is dream sequences of this happening. You have been warned.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Update Only
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH - FRENCH TRANSLATION* - FAN SIGS - Slovak translation* - Audio Mod* Walkthrough Mod* - Gallery Mod* - Settings Mod*

*These Unofficial extras are not released by developer. Use at your own risk.

View attachment 571276 View attachment 571277 View attachment 571278 View attachment 571279 View attachment 571280 View attachment 571281 View attachment 571282 View attachment 571283 View attachment 571284

Game Crashes on uodate need to fix.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
MC is so beta spineless loser that Im not even surprised that ex wife cheated on him and why this little slut Lilith always rude and doesnt respect him. Noone in their right mind would ever respect this undecisive and passive loser...

BinkyTClown

Jan 29, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v1.23.

Main App:
Mandatory Package(s):
  • - Assets
  • - Assets

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.single.again.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.single.again.the66/files/game.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Having some issues here. I've got the rpa file moved into the correct folder after installing and running the app once. But now when I run the app, the menu screen pops up briefly and then the app immediately closes.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I like Meiko, but I kinda agree that this update isn't great. I think it's due to being verbose. Like Meiko making the pauses everywhere. I rather her over Madison though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Unfortunately, even step-cest and adopt-cest are against Patreon's rules, so it's only a matter of time before dev gets the ban hammer.
this is inside patreon rules, mc hasn't adopted abby so no no adopt ties and while beccy and lilly could be his stepdaughters they aren't any steps on any legal way. yes he married their mother but also divorced her.

why i can not load my save from 1.22? This is the end of 1.22.
old mod besides what was repliied later?

also attach traceback.txt on your post, no need to post whole error on post.

what are you playing this game for Joshy ?
unplugging abby's pussy. :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Clever name games .... you have me in stitches every time i play your game :LOL:
i love it ... this game has mostly everything a person could ask for in a vn :love:
one question tho .. will Abby always be on the list of "no" please say it'll change at some point
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
this is inside patreon rules, mc hasn't adopted abby so no no adopt ties
It is expressly stated in the story that MC did officially adopt Abby, to prevent her biodad from ever trying to wrestle custody from him. Also worth noting that Patreon doesn't care about official adoption. Their stance on incest is extremely vague, and they've banned games for as little as a guy sleeping with his friend's daughter. They also have a clause in their T.O.S. that allows them to ban any content, for any reason, at their private discretion. A game doesn't have to violate any of their rules, they can, and have, banned games just for skirting the line too closely.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Having some issues here. I've got the rpa file moved into the correct folder after installing and running the app once. But now when I run the app, the menu screen pops up briefly and then the app immediately closes.
download it again if you downloaded it from Up2Share. the file there was corrupt.

Reactions: RDFozz and HiHaHo

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Ah, but we do not disagree here I think. Of course it is always wise for a dev to keep their ears to the ground, so to speak, although they shouldn't jeopardize their own central vision. However, if we do not pay we get no say which means we can tell them we don't like it - but we have no right to demand stuff or complain about us being wronged somehow by the dev doing what they do, that was the point I was trying to make in reference to the post which started this discussion. There is a difference in phrasing between "I don't like X so I won't play this game" and "If you don't change X you will lose me as a player".
I mean, no one, paying or not, has a "right" to demand anything from anyone. For me its not, I dont like X so I wont play the game. Its "I've watched you (the dev) string along people for 4 years over a single character and have zero faith that will ever stop, and wont continue into whatever next game they make"

In the first year of updates there was plot moving forward with her and advances done with her in a more sexual way. You saw her nude, she gets more comfortable with the MC sleeping with him, you shower together, the MC has dreams about her. Then for the next 3 years nothing.

Reactions: BallerTime

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I mean, no one, paying or not, has a "right" to demand anything from anyone. For me its not, I dont like X so I wont play the game. Its "I've watched you (the dev) string along people for 4 years over a single character and have zero faith that will ever stop, and wont continue into whatever next game they make"

In the first year of updates there was plot moving forward with her and advances done with her in a more sexual way. You saw her nude, she gets more comfortable with the MC sleeping with him, you shower together, the MC has dreams about her. Then for the next 3 years nothing.
And that 3 year dev time is how long in-game hmmmm?

I really do wish people would stop whining about the real length time regarding events within the timeframe of the story.

Reactions: Cartageno
3.90 star(s) 195 Votes