micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Abby is completely different to all the other girls in the game. He was in Dad mode with her months before Abby was even born. It is going to take him time to see her anything other than his daughter. She is throwing hints but he just sees the little girl he decided to raise with his best friend and wife. He doesn't want to do anything that will get her to leave since he already lost Jessica. It is his biggest fear and that fear is keeping him restrained.
Besides all the dreams he has of fucking her and her blowing him that have been in the game for 2+ years already you mean?

Reactions: AJBit

HomicidalHulk

May 31, 2023
I just wanna say... I am currently playing this and enjoying it, but I LOATHE the main character. I mean considering the game. He counteracts everything good that happens and is/was going to happen. I hope he becomes more (realistic).

HomicidalHulk

May 31, 2023
You know what I mean here :p

It's just this weird writing like he's a modern-day weak parent that has to talk to his children (or not children in this case) about every little thing he doesn't like. Tossing out "this is inappropriate" all the freaking time. It's just getting old. I mean again I am enjoying the game, but the main character is...bit much for me.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You know what I mean here :p

It's just this weird writing like he's a modern-day weak parent that has to talk to his children (or not children in this case) about every little thing he doesn't like. Tossing out "this is inappropriate" all the freaking time. It's just getting old. I mean again I am enjoying the game, but the main character is...bit much for me.
Ya know, I find Francine to be utterly unbearable too but acting like some dude jumping head first into happily fucking his 2 step daughters, his adopted daughter and his best friends much younger daughter is more realistic is just downright silly.

Sep 1, 2018
Is there ever going to be any more action between Frank and Abigail? I feel like the dev has been postponing that moment for fours years now. At least have some more progression. (Yes, there's been some, but too little considering we're talking 4 years.)

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes