3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
That being said, the dev had some postings on Patreon about this switch, and how this was what he wanted to do. He said other devs had told him to make what he wanted to make. And, I support that. If you're not feeling what you create, it's not going to turn out well. And, running after the fans and snap-react to every whim that pops up does not end well.
So, he's making what he's feeling and all props to him for that, even if it moved out of my preference zone. It's his game, not mine.

So, I hope a lot of you die hard NTR-fans here, and there do seem to be many of you, know your time and duty and support this dev monetarily.
Yes, I am serious, if you like it, support it, don't be a leech.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
That being said, the dev had some postings on Patreon about this switch, and how this was what he wanted to do. He said other devs had told him to make what he wanted to make. And, I support that. If you're not feeling what you create, it's not going to turn out well. And, running after the fans and snap-react to every whim that pops up does not end well.
So, he's making what he's feeling and all props to him for that, even if it moved out of my preference zone. It's his game, not mine.

So, I hope a lot of you die hard NTR-fans here, and there do seem to be many of you, know your time and duty and support this dev monetarily.
Yes, I am serious, if you like it, support it, don't be a leech.
This might just turn more people away not towards the dev.
I would feel pretty shitty if I supported this for the love path then the story changes halfway through.

I doubt it will increase his support anyway NTR is a niche genre in a niche market.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
.......Cuck is a cuck......
Very mature of you. Don't you have anywhere else to flex your "superior" masculinity? We're talking about a bunch of pixel frames and it's still enough to get y'all riled up.

It reminds me of the dude who decided to divorce his wife because she breastfed their son. He said something like "another man tainted those tits with his mouth". penguinz0 made a video about that.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
[snip]
I would feel pretty shitty if I supported this for the love path then the story changes halfway through.
I felt a little blind sighted, but continued support for a bit, albeit lower. It still had some things I like that are pretty thin on the ground. But after Ch5, where the NTR path took over, I dropped it.

I doubt it will increase his support anyway NTR is a niche genre in a niche market.
You could have fooled me, every other game on this site has some NTR'ish tag and so many threads have posts pleading for NTR (if not present) or more of it if.
Might be a very vocal and engaged minority then.

In games I prefer it to be a one-dick town, or if more dicks, mine is the only one who's getting any.
Hence, NTR a total crash with my proclivities as I'm in the bull corner.
I totally get a kick out of the thought of railing a girl in the ass so hard her tonsils pop, while boyfriend/husband sits crying in the corner. Well, to be honest, I would prefer for him to go cry in the corner in a different room, I like to work in peace. :devilish:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I felt a little blind sighted, but continued support for a bit, albeit lower. It still had some things I like that are pretty thin on the ground. But after Ch5, where the NTR path took over, I dropped it.

You could have fooled me, every other game on this site has some NTR'ish tag and so many threads have posts pleading for NTR (if not present) or more of it if.
Might be a very vocal and engaged minority then.

In games I prefer it to be a one-dick town, or if more dicks, mine is the only one who's getting any.
Hence, NTR a total crash with my proclivities as I'm in the bull corner.
I totally get a kick out of the thought of railing a girl in the ass so hard her tonsils pop, while boyfriend/husband sits crying in the corner. Well, to be honest, I would prefer for him to go cry in the corner in a different room, I like to work in peace. :devilish:
Most of the people who go around randomly asking for NTR are just trolls looking to cause a reaction imo. And it works every time.

Ueywuwudu

Oct 5, 2021
Yea emotional blackmail when in op.
(This VN has NTR (optional).
There are just two routes - LOVE and NTR.
It is'netorase'. Depending on your choices, the story will have netorase events or not. If the story will have these events, the MC will know about them and/or will be involved. )
Did you play or a just a crazy ntr defender? I get if it was 100% ntr from the start and in op clearly has ntr as optional but that is not the case.
So that invalidates your argument in this case.
Its good that the dev is focusing on NTR now. Nearly every ntr game tries to appeal to vanillafags & having development time dedicated to trying to fist a love route is pointless.

Ueywuwudu

Oct 5, 2021
This might just turn more people away not towards the dev.

"NTR" is not a niche genre, it's literally the most popular tag on websites like DLIST

Reactions: GustavoGanz

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
You don't really have to understand what goes on in some people's heads ......
Why are people crying about NTR in the thread of a game that isn't really fun without NTR?
It's really quite simple (for some people apparently not) .... there are plenty of games on F95 without NTR ... you just have to be able to set the filters correctly when searching (for some people quite difficult) .... just look for games that suit your taste and you don't have to cry here.

Stay on your path DEV and don't let yourself be influenced by NTR haters. It's YOUR game and YOU decide the path.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
You don't really have to understand what goes on in some people's heads ......
Why are people crying about NTR in the thread of a game that isn't really fun without NTR?
It's really quite simple (for some people apparently not) .... there are plenty of games on F95 without NTR ... you just have to be able to set the filters correctly when searching (for some people quite difficult) .... just look for games that suit your taste and you don't have to cry here.

Stay on your path DEV and don't let yourself be influenced by NTR haters. It's YOUR game and YOU decide the path.
lol.............................:FacePalm: You don't speak for others. Obviously it was fun to people on the love path or they wouldn't be dropping it now that the path is gone. Just because you don't like the path, doesn't mean it's no fun for others. We say the ntr path is no fun, but everyone has their own taste. And a few good vn's have completely avoidable ntr. But when you suddenly remove a path, of course people are going to complain. And of course, it was a stupid decision by the dev to remove a path part of the way into the vn. What if his subscribers were split 50/50 path wise? He just lost 50% of his subs

Last edited:

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
lol.............................:FacePalm: You don't speak for others. Obviously it was fun to people on the love path or they wouldn't be dropping it now that the path is gone. Just because you don't like the path, doesn't mean it's no fun for others. We say the ntr path is no fun, but everyone has their own taste
I never said that I don't like the Love Path (I just don't think it's that much fun) .... My only point here is that nobody can / should tell DEV how to organise its game. If someone no longer likes this game, then they should play something else instead of trying to put DEV under pressure.
If I realise after the 3rd or 4th update that a game I'm playing takes a path I didn't imagine or gets kinks that I don't like and can't avoid, then I'll throw it in the bin and find something else.
It's not MY game, it's the DEVELOPER's game and I respect his decision, whether I like it or not.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Is it true, now there is only 1 path to choose from, and not as before, there were 2 (although the path of love was much less developed than ntr) do I understand correctly? Because I don't know whether to ignore threat now or wait for something more

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Is it true, now there is only 1 path to choose from, and not as before, there were 2 (although the path of love was much less developed than ntr) do I understand correctly? Because I don't know whether to ignore threat now or wait for something more
DEV has always tried to push the players onto the NTR track ... Even if you chose love path, the question of NTR came up with every decision. I think he deliberately neglected the love path and has now completely switched to NTR. From this point of view I think it is futile to hope for a further development of the love path ... but it is your decision whether you want to wait any longer

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes