3.20 star(s) 21 Votes
Dec 8, 2020
That makes no sense did he read his own post. His second point just contradicts the first? so he admitted he did kill the love/no-ntr path. His own words the ntr will just be skipped but still happen and talked about. And how is it a non-ntr chapter if it will still have ntr?

This just sounds like damage control because he admits he lost support. Probably more than he thought.

This whole thing is just so funny and odd when the initial fanbase was a no ntr harem with his first game that was killed for this. Just be honest and take the hit and admit it is 100% ntr.

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
This game is really good, the only problem is that the kinks escaled to quickly, I mean, the LI is already a total slut...
The only lefts areas are famale domination, humilliation and rape

Reactions: GustavoGanz

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
i have a question about NTR route.
if i choose NTR, will it be strictly NTR or will MC fuck his mom to? also together with other men?

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
You're welcome. I enjoy the game.
thank you, i have one more question.
what scene would i see if i choose randomly love/NTR.

or do i need to just choose one? i don't want MC to become a cuckold.
i want him to join in the gangbang or other scens

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Hmm, good question. I don't remember a randomly love NTR. It's been awhile since I first started playing. Is this at the beginning?

Reactions: Fapmaister

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I went NTR route the whole way. MC does solo scenes with mom and also participates in some of her scenes with other men.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
okey cool. so no cuckold?
thats good. i dont like that stuff
Depends on your definition of 'cuckold'. Lots of people use it different ways. MC is not small in the cock department. He watches sometimes instead of participating because it turns him on. Mom does not humiliate him at all. He seems confident to me. Not a beta.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
i would say kissing someone after they get 3 loads of cum on the face is pretty much cuck stuff
no bro, that shit is hot af.
well for me its hot.

Depends on your definition of 'cuckold'. Lots of people use it different ways. MC is not small in the cock department. He watches sometimes instead of participating because it turns him on. Mom does not humiliate him at all. He seems confident to me. Not a beta.
okey good. as long she is not humiliating him and stuff.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: Zeus3DX - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 6
These 3 are sisters lol; They all look a lot.
screenshot0002.png
These breast nozzles already vi Milf with something better, this was the same as a dry tree sheet.
Her body was cool with great curves, but her breast nipples could have gotten smaller and look better.
screenshot0001.png
Episode 6 was very weak.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes