3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Lol any chance Milana will get a make over? I just started chapter 1 but Milana has the jaw line of dude who has been in too many boxing matches... She can be fairly decent looking if her jaw wasn't so wide and she didn't have a Box shaped face.

Surely the dev has already in later chapters or will make her look more feminine right? Even the very first girl at the start had a square face and a manly jaw

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
Thank you for eliminating an already kinda shitty game from my play list with the forced NTR.

It was already stupid enough that almost every 10 frames in a lewd scene I was asked if wanted NTR content and after answering like a hundred times NO it got old. So yes thanks for making this game trash only.

Ueywuwudu

Oct 5, 2021
Thank you for eliminating an already kinda shitty game from my play list with the forced NTR.

It was already stupid enough that almost every 10 frames in a lewd scene I was asked if wanted NTR content and after answering like a hundred times NO it got old. So yes thanks for making this game trash only.
Who the hell are you taking to? Do you morons not realise the developer is not on f95zone and chances is, doesn't give a fuck that people who haven't contributed one cent to his game are dropping it.

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
No one wants to pay for trash, we pay for it to be picked up and carried away, in this case the trash was carried away for free.

Reactions: Vescero

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
The milfs are ugly and its now FORCED NTR thats why its trash.

At least the ugly milfs were tolerable, but not the forced NTR.

Reactions: Vescero
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes