VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 4 v.02] [HotVenusStudios]

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Ok i give up i tried to talk to you and give advice but is like talking to a wall
A lot of people are tired of the troupe of some of the lis (love interests ) being stripers camgirls hookers etc if not making sexier it makes them dirty used goods etc i dont know the reason the sister have in the game to become a stripper but specially making this to the family characters is not a good idea
Look is not my game you can make it what you want im not that dumb but this last chapter is having a lot of red flags whit the scene of the mom being degrade and walking in fours naked but thats okay becuase she was doing that to a npc because for reasons that make it better i guess... And now the sister becoming a stripper
You are scaring people whit this choices actions speak louder than words and you are scaring a lot of people
And that is a shame because the episodes before this one are really good
Well good look dev im gonna check this next episode but right now to many red flags
The term is "trope".

You're talking to the Dev about his VN. Do you pay to play or are you a pirate? If you pay, then complain on his non-F95 page; if you're just another pirate, kindly shut the fuck up and keep your complaints to yourself.

If it's a technical issue or an editing issue, go ahead and point it out; if it's the way the Dev wants to create the LIs and other characters in his VN, well, I already told you what you should do.

Have a nice day. Or don't. It's your day and I'm not paying you to have it in any way other than the way you want to choose to make it.

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
The term is "trope".

You're talking to the Dev about his or her VN. Do you pay to pay or are you a pirate? If you pay, then complain on his non-F95 page; if you're just another pirate, kindly shut the fuck up and keep your complaints to yourself.

If it's a technical issue or an editing issue, go ahead and point it out; if it's the way the Dev wants to create the LIs and other characters in his VN, well, I already told you what you should do.

Have a nice day. Or don't. It's your day and I'm not paying you to have it in any way other than the way you want to choose to make it.
Fixed ur typos, friend. lol

I'm a patreon and the dev is max transparent to the point I feel pretty sorry for them. They're new, yeah...but they're clearly trying. This is why I decided not to make these games. My job is stable enough and my fiancé makes more than me anyway.
Honestly wonder what kind of damage to mental health the devs have to endure...
:(

CrisRody

Dec 29, 2018
I'm having quite a hard time reading some txt with the white over white that happens often.
Is there a way for me to config some drop-shadow on the txt or increase the darkness of the txt box?
1707721916622.png

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I'm having quite a hard time reading some txt with the white over white that happens often.
Is there a way for me to config some drop-shadow on the txt or increase the darkness of the txt box?
View attachment 3347774
If you hit "a" in a Ren'Py game, it will give you this screen:
screenshot0059.png
You can play with the size or enable "High Contrast" that will put white text on a black background with no transparency - which means the slide will be blocked where the text box is, but you can just do the right-click to see the full scene (which you probably already know).

Alternatively, you can install URM or go into either the script or gui rpy files and manually change the color of the text, and even the font itself. It isn't overly difficult, but you are messing with the underlying mechanics and have to be careful to not accidentally delete or change the wrong thing.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Can anyone share the progress report from February 10 available on ?

Sngo

May 9, 2020
After reading a lot of comments here I see this game has a lot of red flags.
Seems the dev fix some of them but then does some questionable scene again and so on, so I got a bit confused.

If anyone can clarify if this is still in the game or not I would appreciate since they are a big NO for me:

1-The lamest trope of the long date friend that was always in love with the mc but couldn't wait to give her first time to him so she gave to some random but she always loved mc apparently.
I know dialogue was fixed but was that trope used and she was not clearly stated as virgin? If not there isn't any point of using the always loved the mc trope.

2-The scene we're the mc mom WANTED and was going to have sex with a random man but apparently she didn't but still let herself be locked up and then leashed and degraded in public by that same man.
Honestly that's not funny or even close to it that scene is just completely disgusting in my opinion.
Because that just completely kills the MOM character and the game itself for me.

3-Sister being a stripper just because...

Ty in advance

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
After reading a lot of comments here I see this game has a lot of red flags.
Seems the dev fix some of them but then does some questionable scene again and so on, so I got a bit confused.

If anyone can clarify if this is still in the game or not I would appreciate since they are a big NO for me:

1-The lamest trope of the long date friend that was always in love with the mc but couldn't wait to give her first time to him so she gave to some random but she always loved mc apparently.
I know dialogue was fixed but was that trope used and she was not clearly stated as virgin? If not there isn't any point of using the always loved the mc trope.

2-The scene we're the mc mom WANTED and was going to have sex with a random man but apparently she didn't but still let herself be locked up and then leashed and degraded in public by that same man.
Honestly that's not funny or even close to it that scene is just completely disgusting in my opinion.
Because that just completely kills the MOM character and the game itself for me.

3-Sister being a stripper just because...

Ty in advance
I'm sorry, but seeing someone with a "No Censorship" pic for his avatar and a list of things he thinks should be censored from VNs is a big red flag for me.

If you can reconcile this for me I'd appreciate it, because things like that are a big NO for me.

Last edited:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone to share this?

PROGRESS REPORT 3/11/2024

Underestimated the difficulty of water scenes involving full swimming, splashing, and don't get me started on animations. Not to mention a...

and the Episode 5 Pre-Rendered Teaser #5?

Episode 5 Pre-Rendered Teaser #5

• Angry
Reactions: Night-Wolf

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Anyone to share this?

PROGRESS REPORT 3/11/2024

Underestimated the difficulty of water scenes involving full swimming, splashing, and don't get me started on animations. Not to mention a...

and the Episode 5 Pre-Rendered Teaser #5?

Episode 5 Pre-Rendered Teaser #5
Just pay like those of us who do. It can even be just a one time payment of like $3 or $5. C'mon, even I ain't that cheap.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Just pay like those of us who do.
I won't pay just to get a dev update while some here are already ptrons of that dev...
And FYI this a sharing place not a buying one... And I shared some games here but regarding your reaction I'm really not sure you can say the same!

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes