• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Simulation 69 [EP. 4 v.02] [HotVenusStudios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ADM Studios

As I reached the thrilling conclusion of Episode 4, I found myself on the edge of my seat, craving answers. The intricate plot, filled with unexpected twists, kept me utterly engrossed. But what truly captivated me were the stunning 3D character models. Every detail, from facial expressions to movements, has been meticulously crafted. I’ve played several games with similar features, but this one has a unique charm that keeps me coming back for more. I’m eagerly anticipating diving deeper into this world and discovering what awaits us in the upcoming updates!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

mtrkar

Aggressively mediocre with occasional good moments until Ch.4 and then the devs screwed up so hard they've had to make several statements about it and are considering retconning the NTR adjacent (at best since imo, it's straight up NTR) scene. Models are phenomenal. Some of the best I've seen but they're done a disservice with a ridiculous plot, a younger sister that needs a strong rope and a dramatic tree, and just general meh overall.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

snow123789456

This novel is a captivating gem, combining an engaging storyline, enjoyable elements, and impressive visuals. The allure of the female characters is heightened with excessive charm, emphasizing a flirtatious tone rather than explicit sexual content. The protagonist's mysterious nature adds an intriguing layer of uncertainty, keeping readers eagerly anticipating the unfolding events. As the novel unfolds, the female characters gain depth, contributing to the overall richness of the narrative. While currently brief, the story shows promise and is poised to become an exceptional read.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

LordWanze

Just a KN with fake choices to mask the absence of any player involvement.
    Every encounter, every LI and every sex scene is plot-forced and without any decision.
    You can literaly put the whole game into auto skip and nothing changes.
    The laziest atempt I encountered in a while.

Which is a bummer because the story itself is quite funny.
    The idea was a solid base for an awesome game experience.
    Some of the characters started really unique and again - funny.
    I like the renders a lot and even the MC is not a complete disaster.
    So with a lot of rewrite and actual branching this could become a top tier game.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Daddy-S

This was a game I was enjoying pretty much in the early releases but it is slowly going downhill. All the characters are tired cliche's and the story being a simulation just randomly resets and everything up till that point was useless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The renders are pretty good and the writing is decent, no engrish here but the story itself is disjointed and jumps around. T and A sliders are set at maximum which ruins the immersion as the physics in VN's never match the T and A sizes and they look like fake bolt on's without any effect from gravity. Overall its not bad but a bit too all over the place and lacking coherence. Hopefully I can add another star or 2 after further updates.

The boring cliche's, lack of options where I feel there should be and a story that you need to fully suspend disbelief to make it work are the main minus points.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

TsubameYui

I'd give this game a 4.5/5 star rating. Rounding it up to 5 because even the things I didn't love about it, I still didn't hate.

The story is unique, engaging, fun, and mostly hilarious. I mean there are a lot of laughs to be had throughout, but the comedy is tempered by plenty of well-delivered drama. Nothing too heavy, it strikes a pretty great balance.

The characters, specifically the LIs, are multifaceted, well fleshed out personalities. They're also very well-rendered, gorgeous, and extremely sexy. I also found the MC to be very likeable, and I enjoy how he reacts to the absurd situation he finds himself in.

Some of the characters make some very bad decisions that will likely upset some of the more extreme haremcest fans, but it makes them feel more realistic, more human. If you've read through the thread, you'll know there are a couple of contentious scenes. One of them had my stomach in knots, but it resolved well enough, and looking back it was a pretty funny series of circumstances.

The lewd scenes are excellently done, and the circumstances leading to them are usually hilarious.

There is certainly a lot more to be said, and I'll be adding more to this review when episode 5 drops. I highly recommend giving this game a try. Its unique story stands out from the crowd. There are very few games I get excited about when I see them on the latest updates page, and this is one of them for sure.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

WiseReader

The background in terms of family and its history is a good start, similar to many other games, although the members looks like cliché. Bur story is not making sense, it isn't coherent or logical, its jumpy and leaves you confused. There aren't many options you can select, they too obvious and don't have enough impact on the flow.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Lgn332

The renders are ok and I find all the love interests stunning.

Some would say they are the same models as ever, but I don't mind seeing the same actor and actresses en different movies, so it's the same for me.

The story is kind of different from other visual novels as the MC
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And to top it starts interacting with the developers, Mouse and Angel, with their different personalities that have made me laugh quite a lot.

All in all, a great game.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

connor1518

The graphics aren't bad however it's just another AVN with models who have way oversized boobs and butts. This has gotten very old. We need more Devs who dare to make models more realistic looking.

Second thing is the patch needs work. As it is it doesn't work well with dialog slips. Trying to straddle the fence generally doesn't work well. I'll admit incest stories are a kink of mine but if you're going to do it then commit to it or don't. The whole thing about worrying about Patreon doesn't hold water as there are ways around that.

In the end I grew tired of this one and gave up on it, partly due to writing but more to models with boobs big enough to be measured in acres rather than cup size. Just not my thing.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6850340

This game is a tasty fast food for the ones who love the man of the house incest like me. The story is basically sweet home alabama, don't expect much. Graphics are average with good but already used 453643 times characters.

I played and enjoyed, but nothing more than 3 stars here.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

FaceCrap

I'm not one for doing reviews, but with this one I just feel I had to. Right of the bat, I didn't use the patch, as it's sheit, but that's another discussion.

To start off, ignore the few negative comments, and if you ask me why, I would say, these folks had different expectations, and instead of moving on to the next game because it wasn't what they wanted it to be, felt the need to trash it.
    Form your own opinion, don't compare it with other VN's with a similar setup, it's different enough to stand on it's own merits and certainly worth your time.

Is it a literary masterpiece? No of course not. But there are a lot of moments that will make your sides hurt if you can appreciate the kind of humor shown throughout the game. Is there a lot of sex, also no. With Episode 3, there's a masturbation scene, a couple of hot naked scenes and two blowjobs. Slow burn at its best. There are however plenty of parodical moments referencing situations in other games where most F95 visitors demand to see naked detail.

Pretty soon into the story we learn there's a couple of external observers at play who seem to have some form of control over the MC's reality. They play the roles of an alternate form of conscience and temptation but at times seem to have a bit of a problem staying in character, causing some hilarious situations to happen. The more the story progresses, the bigger part they seem to play in the decision making process of the MC and the events surrounding him until the MC becomes aware of their existence and actively starts to make use of their abilities.

The characters:

The MC:
    A college student who's beginning to realize that the woman he lives with could be more than just the woman he lives with. He's entangled in a constant struggle with Amy, who has a problem accepting the MC is becoming more responsible and no longer the carefree member of the household. His views on the world starts to crumble as he starts to experience headaches that seem to alter his reality and which causes him to think he's losing his marbles. He also is becoming more and more aware that the lack of modesty in the other household members is going to be a problem for him because in his mind they still treat him as if he's a kid.

Beth:
    A middle-aged milf who lacks confidence and, like many women in the same situation, thinks she's over the hill and no longer able to make heads turn. That is, until she starts to realize the MC isn't the same kid anymore she took in when his parents died. She's also the 'godmother' of the other two females in the household.

Jennifer:
    The oldest 'goddaughter' and an over-confident unemployed amazon, who's used to treat the MC as a cuddle toy until she starts to realize he's beginning to grow up in more ways than one. She's so confident about her relationship with MC that she has zero difficulties with getting too personal.

Amy:
    The youngest 'goddaughter and a brat who thinks life's a game and refuses to take on any kind of responsibility. Although she's starting in her first year of college, she's still a naive high-schoolgirl at heart, who doesn't think through her actions and as a result often ends up in situations she wasn't prepared for.

Melanie: Long time childhood friend of the MC, having the obligatory crush on the MC, whilst he is totally unaware of her feelings. She on the other hand is doing her best to make MC see what she feels about him. MC being too absorbed with the strange things happening to him, is at first totally oblivient to her feelings, until he lands face first in a slapstick situation where she makes him very much aware.

Hazel: Melanie's very protective bitch of a sister, who threatens to inflict a premature end on anyone coming too close to her little sis.

???? and ????: The conscience and temptation characters, they regularly interrupt the dialogue to make comical jabs about the situation and how it is shown to the player. They aren't the brightest ones and responsible for the occasional hilarious mishaps, causing the MC to wonder if he's losing his mind. When the MC becomes aware of their existence, he learns his reality is pretty much a result of the desires of a certain group of beings (a jab to Patreon supporters and F95)

The game itself is fairly linear, you do get presented with choices, but other than dialogue differences, these don't affect the play-through and as yet don't have any future consequences.

Still, the humor with which it's presented and the jabs at situations known from other games. And at how a lot of forum visitors want to control how games are presented, is for me the main reason to make it worth the 5 stars,
  12. 4.00 star(s)

kz7419

Lame, meta/Matrix-style set-up affords the flimsy but strenuously explained justification for a classic incest harem. Needy hot mom; up-for-it older sister; tsundere little sister. And, yes, a dull simp of an MC who seems to grow some cojones if you pick the right choices. (Dad? Did I mention a dad? Of course not.) Still, there's enough tease and release to show the story and the dialogue have not been written by an alien. Ass sliders set to Lela Star.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

JenMistress

Now, I will say, is this game for everyone on this site? Honestly, no, but I will say who it is for. Those who like a good laugh while playing their F95 Zone game. It does have quite a bit of that Airplane like humour in it. The tongue in cheek anything goes type of humour, much like the movie Airplane, hence the comparison. Now if you're type that likes to go from sexy time, to sexy time as quickly as you can, then you might not care for this game. Oh, there is plenty of sexy time in this game, and the girls do look hawt AF, but that isn't what I personally loved about it. Just an added bonus on top of it. What I loved about it is how crazy this game gets, and how much it made me laugh while playing it. So if that's the kind of game you like, I say give this a try. Really one of the best in doing that.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

The Story reminds me somewhat of Echoes of Lust/Lust Theory.

Relatively nice character models. Some of them we have already seen in other games. I'm not that much of a fan of the superhuman body proportions but still acceptable.

What starts to frustrate me is the messing of the two idiots (Angel and Mouse especially the latter) and how the MC seemingly just accepts it. I'd surely complain more if they put me in stupid situations like the one with the locker. The cliffhanger also hints that Mouse messed with something again.

It seems that these result in lucky coincidences for the MC but I'd like more if he didn't just accept everything like a simp.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

SurpriseSunlight

Boobs that are so large that they have their own gravity, renders so focus on butt or cleavage for no reason just to keep the attention because the dialogues are a bit boring, too much repeated sound effect and they are not pleasant to the hear too.

It's a kinetic novel but you can't skip content of a character you don't want, take for example the Rick & Morty game that still have a kinetic vibe but you can skip content if necessary.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

FatGiant

Review of Episode 3 Release.

This will not be an extended review.

PROS-
    The concept of the game is interesting.
    The Renders are on a majority quite good.
    The models chosen are awesome.
    The writing is well done.
    Some very amusing moments.
    The music score is quite nice.

CONS -
    The MC is a bit too annoying.
    The younger sister a bit too over bratty.
    Hazel is too angry and NOT friendly at all.
    On reflections where you should see the MC, he's invisible.
    Way too much time spent with his face up asses.

Last words:

Still a new project finding it's legs. It has some growing to do. The story is starting to make some sense and while fun and sexy, it needs a bit of a bite. So far the manipulation is a bit too heavy handed, it breaks the flow and makes it seem like the player and the MC have no say in anything. I hope it will change later on.

My rating is *** right now, happy to reconsider in the future.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

SonsOfLiberty

I'm not much a reviewing type person....so lets start here.

I'm a sucker for "redneck" fun, and I mean in family fun :)

Renders, and the women are incredibly sexy, dialogue isn't off-putting.

The story is pretty fun for what's present, and have 3 episodes this quick, can't wait for more, very few that have a little bit everything...

Hey, not everyone will agree with my opinion, and that's fine, hot women, hot renders, and a decent story will always win me over ;)

EDITED for misspelling, and dumb redneck grammer...
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Revolving Mania

TL;DR: Typical pushover, virgin and mentally challenged MC. Everyone pushes him around and he's a dick to the one girl that has a right to be mad at him. Also, choices are meaningless. Now, I did find the girls really hot which is a shame, all I can say.

If you got a kink for being taken advantage of by women who are in a position of authority compared to you, then this game is for you. The mom and the big sister both treat the MC like a kid, calling him cute and pointing out how adorable he is when he gets shy, yadda yadda yadda. I'm sure there are some people out there who get a hard-on for this, but unless something like this is specifically your kink, then I don't know how you can enjoy it. He's supposed to be 21 so why are they treating him like he's 12? I can only assume that it's because he acts like a 12-year-old.

And yes, they do take advantage of him. The big sister literally pushes his head towards her ass to get off and this is forceful, by the way. The MC literally suffocates and he can't escape because she's so much stronger than him. I'm sure this qualifies for the "female domination" tag which is loosely used these days.

He's such an unlikeable little shit. The younger sister is right about him. He's an ass kisser, always sucking up to his mom and big sister and whine like a brat when they treat him like a kid, then he goes and treats the younger sister like a kid. It's really frustrating, honestly. Some girl literally falls on him, baring her tits out then she slaps the hell out of him, snaps at him and he apologises.

The choices are meaningless as well and you have no control over the story. Also, back to the MC, does every single interaction have to be about how his big sister treats him like a kid? Seriously, it's so fucking annoying and the MC's incessant whining doesn't help either. I hate him so much, honestly, he always throws Amy, the younger sister under the bus when he wants to let his big sister see how much he has grown up. He's pathetic and Amy is right about, he's an ass kisser.

As for the guys running the simulation, it makes the whole story meaningless. They literally make the women horny and teleport him to places and make everything happen. The whole journey is meaningless. Aside from that, there are only two sex scenes and they're both just blowjobs with no build-up, they just happen because the simulation demands it. Also, after one of those scenes, one of them decides to erase the memory of the girl for whatever reason, making it even more meaningless.

Also, he literally has the ability to turn back time and he got into a really messed up situation because of the bitches running the simulation, like he's in deep shit, but he doesn't turn back time god knows why. He did it previously just because he didn't want to talk to his sister, lol. This is truly stupid and not in a funny way, it's quite annoying actually.

I think the plot of this game is beyond salvaging at this point, but if the dev wants to make it enjoyable in future updates, he should allow for more choices because the MC's too much of a little bitch to give him too much control over the story. The plot's already a clusterfuck anyway, no need to try and explain why he's suddenly acting different since nothing makes sense anyway.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

honkyfifteen

The only good thing in this game is Jen and Beth. Otherwise its a flaming bag of shit.
    Plot makes no sense, no choices, just keep watching forced content with girls i dont even like. Its so sad that such hot models are being wasted here.
    Dont understand why there is no kinetic novel tag? i played the latest update on skip and it went till the end without stopping.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Ghost188

Excellent quality of rendering, the scenes in the dressing room was amazing and the character Jenifer is by far the best.
    Can’t wait to see the next update, hopefully it contains some animations that are on par with the rendering.