VN Ren'Py Simulation 69 [EP. 4 v.02] [HotVenusStudios]

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
So sis doesn't want to be a stripper anymore? And Mom...no nymphomaniac?
Guy wants sex = normal
Woman wants sex = nympho/slut/whore/perv/desperate...dude, a lady has needs too. I got engaged recently and my lady loves sex as much as I do.

Dev, ignore them and do ur thing. I'm rather curious on the retcon of episode 4 cuz while I enjoyed what ya did, I am excited to see how you'll change it. As for Jennifer, I can't judge her considering her reasons aren't exactly bad, so I will reserve it 'til I see what happens in episode 5.

I do hope for animations tho. Game needs more of those lol. I saw on Patreon that you're working on having them for episode 5. Looking forward to it!

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Guy wants sex = normal
Woman wants sex = nympho/slut/whore/perv/desperate...dude, a lady has needs too. I got engaged recently and my lady loves sex as much as I do.

Dev, ignore them and do ur thing. I'm rather curious on the retcon of episode 4 cuz while I enjoyed what ya did, I am excited to see how you'll change it. As for Jennifer, I can't judge her considering her reasons aren't exactly bad, so I will reserve it 'til I see what happens in episode 5.

I do hope for animations tho. Game needs more of those lol. I saw on Patreon that you're working on having them for episode 5. Looking forward to it!
I just asked a question because the dev said the game is reworked...lol. Congratulations on your new GF...but if you want advice, never get married...EVER! You just live with her, because if things don't go well you have to pay a monthly allowance of 384 Euros...shit.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
HotVenusStudios I don't know if you wrote that post or someone else on the team, but a tip, after clearing up things like you did don't go adding statements like this..
For those who understand the story, remember this: MC is the ONLY male with a "Soul Code" in the Simulation. All other males are NPCs, the equivalent of a digital robot. They won't do ANYTHING that's adult or romantic nature with the heroines.
If these other male NPC's aren't going to do anything, why is there a need to mention them and mention that MC is the only one with a "Soul Code".

You've just put to rest any doubts over content, why plant a seed of doubt again by mentioning these other npc's and most tellingly the MC's soul code. It's like cracking a date rape joke on a first date... she might not have been worried about it at first, but she sure as shit is now.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
What about the sister being a stripper os she not givin private dances for the npcs ???
No. Jen will not be giving private dances to an NPC. No NPC will even touch her. The scene is also the shortest in the entire episode and MC confronts her about it.

Reactions: Night-Wolf

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
I hope we can stop that from happening if not you are giving the game a direction contrary of what you are saying
You won't have to stop her. As I just said, she won't be giving ANY private dances to an NPC. None will touch her. Jennifer wouldn't allow any man she doesn't know to touch her. Only man you'll see coming into physical contact with her is the MC. I repeat, only the MC.

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
You won't have to stop her. As I just said, she won't be giving ANY private dances to an NPC. None will touch her. Jennifer wouldn't allow any man she doesn't know to touch her. Only man you'll see coming into physical contact with her is the MC. I repeat, only the MC.
but she will still strip for them? is there a compelling reason why, because its not like they live in poverty and she needs urgent money, or does she do it just because she can?

Last edited:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Ok i give up i tried to talk to you and give advice but is like talking to a wall
A lot of people are tired of the troupe of some of the lis (love interests ) being stripers camgirls hookers etc if not making sexier it makes them dirty used goods etc i dont know the reason the sister have in the game to become a stripper but specially making this to the family characters is not a good idea
Look is not my game you can make it what you want im not that dumb but this last chapter is having a lot of red flags whit the scene of the mom being degrade and walking in fours naked but thats okay becuase she was doing that to a npc because for reasons that make it better i guess... And now the sister becoming a stripper
You are scaring people whit this choices actions speak louder than words and you are scaring a lot of people
And that is a shame because the episodes before this one are really good
Well good look dev im gonna check this next episode but right now to many red flags

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Jesus, how do some people not understand that there the sister LI will only associate with the MC? The dev has said this about half a dozen times already. Based on what the dev has said in this thread, the sister LI will only talk, look, and be in the same space as the MC. The dev should honestly make the sister LI be Medusa to any character besides the MC, just turn them into stone

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
The dev should honestly make the sister LI be Medusa to any character besides the MC, just turn them into stone
well, thats a game i would like to play

that there the sister LI will only associate with the MC? The dev has said this about half a dozen times already. Based on what the dev has said in this thread, the sister LI will only talk, look, and be in the same space as the MC.
you know that this contradicts the plotline that she will become a stripper, nobody hires a stripper not to be seen by anybody.
Either she becomes a stripper and than there are other male NPCs or she doesnt work as a stripper.

you dont work as a stripper and dont interact with anybody, the least you do is to bare it all for everybody to be seen, thats afar cry from doing nothing.

Last edited:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Way to be dehumanizing, on the list!
ok wrong way that i sayed that not gonna lie but you get what i was going for see a girl that is a slut and have a lot of sex and have her pussy more open than the store doors in black friday is not hot for me is like ewww if i go for her and have sex i have a high chance of getting a std

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes