Rot555

Apr 5, 2020
Just stop giving this dude business already. All he does is jump from project to project, recycling his own assets. He was great once, but that time has long passed

Reactions: rockon123

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
Neither of you read the installation instructions in the OP...
Dude I have that installed but it was pic that didn't have a space in it that error out the game when she was in party by the same name when I enter battle the error show up how about you get the same girl try to level her up if it error out hummmm????
Edited: By the way I play playing all RPG RTs maker games I have them all installed.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
How is it possible that ZXC has such a great art that is both obscene and fucked up but just hits the right spot with themes that some dont even touch with a long stick,yet his "games" which are honestly more like fever dreams or glorified VNs,the structure is a mess,the story is almost non-existant,the characters are shallow and the translation is bugged or is not complete. I honestly cant tell how to play his games especially this one,they dont make much sense.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How is it possible that ZXC has such a great art that is both obscene and fucked up but just hits the right spot with themes that some dont even touch with a long stick,yet his "games" which are honestly more like fever dreams or glorified VNs,the structure is a mess,the story is almost non-existant,the characters are shallow and the translation is bugged or is not complete. I honestly cant tell how to play his games especially this one,they dont make much sense.
With games like your description, I assume there is only one author, and he's good at art, while doing everything else just because his artistic vision demands a game, and not a manga.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes