May 21, 2018
how to fix the resolution size on this game
To you and others asking, there is no "fix" to the game resolution. This is the standard, default resolution of RPG Maker VX Ace games, the engine it's using. There are plugins that can make it larger, but also stretched and horrible. And quite frankly, I don't think anyone cares enough about a zxc game to mod in a resolution "enhancer".

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
To you and others asking, there is no "fix" to the game resolution. This is the standard, default resolution of RPG Maker VX Ace games, the engine it's using. There are plugins that can make it larger, but also stretched and horrible. And quite frankly, I don't think anyone cares enough about a zxc game to mod in a resolution "enhancer".
you can always make it fullscreen tho (alt+enter on Windows)

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
the game this is a rip off from is latex dungeon. but the tf was pretty limited in LD so this may be a upgrade but the art is for sure worse than LD
How its rip off when the maker is the same....... btw you got it backwards this came out before latex dungeon

Reactions: Karl Speidel

kiroxon1

Feb 7, 2023
I like the idea of this game but does any1 know hot to heal the tentacle?
one of the tentacle's skills is an HP drain ability. The one that has "HP" somewhere in the description, deals 5 damage to enemy and heals you for 5 HP

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
for some reason I keep getting error in fight with a you of the armor girls in part ugh
fix it by rename flies hate doing that had to do it to all faces and Pictures in the file folder of the same name ugh what a pain in the ass

Last edited:

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
So, how much content is there to even see? I've been playing the game for about an hour, maybe hour and a half, just waiting for the resources, get attacked by knights and mages, capture them, go to a city, fight for a bunch of minutes, rinse and repeat.
Is there even anything worth noting? (Other than the obviously fucked up and amazing art)

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
one of the tentacle's skills is an HP drain ability. The one that has "HP" somewhere in the description, deals 5 damage to enemy and heals you for 5 HP
Also, the item 'milk' that you are producing can heal you a small amount.

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Still no clue how you're meant to play this.. There's nothing in the cave to interact with and you can't get around the guards. Also like half of the text is still untranslated.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

Net2010

Jul 13, 2022
I understand that this game is translated into multiple languages, but please. For the love of god. FINISH THE DAMN TRANSLATIONS BEFORE RELEASING THEM. It is the bare minimum. OR, hear me out, don't label the game as being in English. The only translations are a few very basic things, and some of the beginning of the game

IchigoMait

Feb 17, 2024
Huh, so it was totally different, though they used the same name for Latex Tentacle game's exe file which happens to be SimTentacle.
Well I don't think this is the one on steam.
I was not able to try this one out before.
Thanks for uploading it here.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes