RPGM - Completed - SimTentacles [v22] [zxc]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MisterManMuffin

I checked it out because it was tagged with pregnancy, and honestly, I don't really consider this a game. Maybe a prototype at best.

It functions, but the translation is barely there however. Untranslated battle commands, poetry grammar, etc. The gameplay loop is based on a timer, going out and collecting nuns, and waiting for resources to increase so you can get more. That's it. I'd say the art is passable, but there are just better sources if you want to watch tentacles. There's no wow factor and nothing to really look forward to. It commits the worst sin a game can be: boring. Don't play it if you value your time.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Net2010

Considering the only English translations on a game being labeled as having a fully English version are a few (mostly translated) cutscenes at the beginning, and some very basic things throughout the combat menus, this game should definitely not be labeled as having an English translation.

There was no effort put in. I would've taken google translate over what was given, and it looked like the dev just tossed a few kanji in a translator. Probably enough to get the basic attack menu, not even the starting skills, and the opening cutscene mostly translated.

Sure, the game works, but you won't understand what's going on. Unless you have a decent knowledge of Japanese and some time to waste, I would definitely not recommend this game
  3. 1.00 star(s)

El Presidente

If you had already played a game made by zxc you already know what to expect. Questionable good latex-tentacles scene with a lot of wtf moment and an horrible gameplay.
    The best way to play the game is not play. It's not a joke, the game have a system of real time resources gathering, so every 20 second you gain tentacles, the main resorces of the game that help you to upgrade your base and make more tentacle. The only gameplay is the hunt for girls. Nuns are easy to defeat, heroes are like bossbattle and male guards will steal your resorces if they hit you.
    That's the game. Have fun