• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
this new latest version have a bug i cant upgrade my character especially from staff to then i put cheats i cant edit my stats. please fix for android version im using huawei nova 3i

JoeyDoesIt234

Sep 18, 2018
cant manage to download the 2.7b version. downloaded the zip but there's nothing inside. Just wanna play on my mac, but can only get 2.7a

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I cant install on my Android phone , was it my phone or was there no Mobile version?

SimplePie

Feb 1, 2018
That dmg contains swf and flash player - try unpack swf from it (or from apk - its zip) and run it in standalone player or in browser.

JoeyDoesIt234

Sep 18, 2018
That dmg contains swf and flash player - try unpack swf from it (or from apk - its zip) and run it in standalone player or in browser.
I got it to work thank you!! I Just needed to download an appropriate flash player... apparently the native one doesnt work. Last question... All the writing is coming up as ????. is that just on my end?

SimplePie

Feb 1, 2018
Didn't see question marks. Try adobe standalone player (with "_sa" on the end); v22 if fresh don't works:

I get that screen after switching language in settings. Fixed it by deleting options.sol

Dan Shrim

Sep 22, 2018
Hello if anyone can see this I dowloaded the .dmg file for Mac but it says 'simbro' can't be opened please eject disk image. I read previous problems on this but *im stupid* and need a more detailed guide. Please help thank you!

ElDuderino

Jul 30, 2017
Hello if anyone can see this I dowloaded the .dmg file for Mac but it says 'simbro' can't be opened please eject disk image. I read previous problems on this but *im stupid* and need a more detailed guide. Please help thank you!
Just download wine
then download windows exe file
then run file with wine

Reactions: Ruffuss
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes