Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
SPONGEBOB and the Ms Santa event are broken in v2.7b … they work in v2.7a though.
Is there a new 2.7b out or something? Cause for me SPONGEBOB always worked for it, but is worse than version 2.7a of it lol The new year/santa event was bug in 2.7b. Had to pop 2.7a to actually do it -_-

Noque

Jul 5, 2018
Hope they fix the Iren gang counter crempie bug. And staff inv on main bedroom. Or maybe just fix all the bug 1st.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
They add one bug after another. Instead of adding new content (which was monthly, now rarely), they should fix the most bugs first.
Some of them have a drastic impact on the game experience, so I don't understand why they don't seem to focus on them.

Reactions: Salar_rmz and Noque

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
Hope they fix the Iren gang counter crempie bug. And staff inv on main bedroom. Or maybe just fix all the bug 1st.
As far back as I can remember playing this game ( pre v2.0 ) the bed staff inv has never worked, and in fact unless your playing a M-M/C the bedroom serves absolutely no purpose for anything other than having a different place to take a girl for fun. If your playing F-M/C don't bother building it, its one of the few rooms you cant deconstruct and would be better allocated as a dorm or work space for your girls. As to the Iren event bug your having I'm guessing your playing a M-M/C and playing v2.7b, the event works for F-M/Cs on version v2.7a cant speak as a M-M/C ( never played one ) but if you scroll up an entry or two I placed a link there for someone else that ask for it, and I totally agree that fixing the current bugs would serve them and most certainly their fans sooo much better than trying to add new content at this point, unfortunately breaking the game in the name of adding content is one of the Devs past M.O.s . I hope now that they seem to be back that they wont continue this old trend of theirs .

Reactions: Noque

Noque

Jul 5, 2018
As far back as I can remember playing this game ( pre v2.0 ) the bed staff inv has never worked, and in fact unless your playing a M-M/C the bedroom serves absolutely no purpose for anything other than having a different place to take a girl for fun. If your playing F-M/C don't bother building it, its one of the few rooms you cant deconstruct and would be better allocated as a dorm or work space for your girls. As to the Iren event bug your having I'm guessing your playing a M-M/C and playing v2.7b, the event works for F-M/Cs on version v2.7a cant speak as a M-M/C ( never played one ) but if you scroll up an entry or two I placed a link there for someone else that ask for it, and I totally agree that fixing the current bugs would serve them and most certainly their fans sooo much better than trying to add new content at this point, unfortunately breaking the game in the name of adding content is one of the Devs past M.O.s . I hope now that they seem to be back that they wont continue this old trend of theirs .
For personal room. I just wanna see the night inv. For iren i just used the npc and it always end with the npc gone and text stuck. Wonder how the affinity ways goes and there photo mode also xD

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
For personal room. I just wanna see the night inv. For iren i just used the npc and it always end with the npc gone and text stuck. Wonder how the affinity ways goes and there photo mode also XD
If your referring to when you have fun with one of your girls and invite her to spend the night , she says yes but check back with me later , the dev's never took that to next lvl . Lol to bad cant say I haven't tried in every version I've played . Again haven't ever played a M-M/C to say if it works or doesn't work for them. As for Iren after successfully seducing her and gaining her +4 hammer along with raising her affinity I've never had another encounter with her to know what it does , I suspect like the sleep-over its just something else they didn't see as a priority for taking it to the next lvl . As for the photo op during the receptionist rape event if you took one just go to your cabinet and click on album it should show up there . Word to the wise never take more than 2 photos of the same girl or you break the Alice kidnaping / rescue event , for some bazar reason it prevents you from finding the cell phone in your inventory .

Reactions: Noque

Noque

Jul 5, 2018
If your referring to when you have fun with one of your girls and invite her to spend the night , she says yes but check back with me later , the dev's never took that to next lvl . Lol to bad cant say I haven't tried in every version I've played . Again haven't ever played a M-M/C to say if it works or doesn't work for them. As for Iren after successfully seducing her and gaining her +4 hammer along with raising her affinity I've never had another encounter with her to know what it does , I suspect like the sleep-over its just something else they didn't see as a priority for taking it to the next lvl . As for the photo op during the receptionist rape event if you took one just go to your cabinet and click on album it should show up there . Word to the wise never take more than 2 photos of the same girl or you break the Alice kidnaping / rescue event , for some bazar reason it prevents you from finding the cell phone in your inventory .
Oh i keep that in mind. Since that cellphone bug sucked greatly.

Jun 24, 2017
The Christmas event bugged out. When Alice asks for a Lady Santa role, it keeps saying that "the player character is not suitable" instead of your actual choice.

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
The Christmas event bugged out. When Alice asks for a Lady Santa role, it keeps saying that "the player character is not suitable" instead of your actual choice.
Both the SPONGEBOB cheat and the Christmas event are broken in v2.7b, but they both work in v2.7a.

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
View attachment 5149
Overview:
An adult game brings together brothel manager trivia with sexy story lines and battles. Hire game characters to serve brothel tasks, or use them as party members to complete quests and unlock unique characters for your service. And it's not all about sex, we are trying to make it interesting like management/RPG game itself.​

Update: 07/Aug/2018
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: PC/Windows, Mac, Android
Version: 2.7b
Language: Eng, Ger, It, Rus, Spa, Dut, Pol
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheat Commands:

Download:
- - -

Thanks @dussalant

View attachment 144026 View attachment 144027 View attachment 144029 View attachment 144031
I stuck in opening.i cant enter game.pls fix this game apk. Sorry my bad english

foible

Aug 29, 2017
In regards to the “spend the night” option with the girls, there’s a very specific window. If you end the day too early, she’ll say it’s to early, and if you end the day very late, it’ll say you don’t have time. Which is weird. I don’t know what that time is. I haven’t tested it to find the window.

messerschmied

May 29, 2017
How to open other locations on the map???
As I remember from previous versions, there was a hospital in north. But I can't open it in v2.7b.

zombiejoh

Oct 1, 2017
If you're using 2.7b you can't do that with cheats anymore.
Check this out on how to edit and levelup your character >

Take a look at SimBro Customize and SimBro Customize Guide and follow the instructions.
If you need help just post again or message me.

Had too add this down here:
If a Staff member could add a link to my SimBro to the front page i would appreciate it.
Kind of struggling with the spongebob cheat as well. The debug option doesnt appear on the staff screen

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes