Staerin

Nov 26, 2017
Basically nothing works anymore. This project's "updates" really feel like they are just a way for the devs to milk more money from their patrons.

Reactions: Karinda

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Are you ready for a real comedy? Then click the spoiler button.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously guys what is that shit? And do you know any solution?

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
have you tried to use the search function, also it is often located in the 'roaming' folder!

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Are there two version 2.7b floating around?

I have never seen any of those corrupted screens.

DDragon

Jul 23, 2017
omg and they getting more then 6k $ pre month for that buggygame...
that bug i get only when try to change language in game and i have W10 64b
Are you ready for a real comedy? Then click the spoiler button.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously guys what is that shit? And do you know any solution?
solution is only to delete options file for simbro in appdata
"""C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\9N7U36HA\localhost\Users\USERNEME\Desktop\SimBro v2.7b\SimBro v2.7b\simbro.exe"""
path can be diferent but this is only example

Another bug?
You can make to fuck Alice in beggining of game with no cheat (in 2.7B). On start hire any male in Slums - go home. Go "Stuff" panel and summon that male then "What's up?" - he will tell u that "I do really like Alice..."
[Summon her]
2. Hey Alice, please help XXXX 'relax'
Now you can go to reception and Peek them.
Works every time.

Reactions: taijavico and EixL

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Used to be a good flash game. SPONGEBOB doesn't work, has many bugs and it's really sad. I hope devs will fix it. Hope dies last.

Staerin

Nov 26, 2017
Can you fuck Alice yet tho?
I don't think so, but with the levels of game breaking bugs they have implemented (I'm sure the devs would call them features) you rarely can even play a single game long enough to get any affection with her. Just breaks and you have to start over again (or if you're less of an idiot than me... just quit playing for good).

But as someone mentioned above... the bugs are real with this one. So you can still get your crew members with her right off the bat

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I do remember older bug (in at the time functional versions of the game), when you can make Alice participate in slave training, which includes doing sexual stuff. I think you need Alice and another male or female in the group, do not remember exactly.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes