khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Which version of Simbro is is agreed to be the best release? all these bug reports are a bit worrying.
Unfortunately as far as I know, ALL releases of Simbro are extremely buggy. You have to just decide which version you like based on which scenes work and which ones are broken. No matter which version you pick, some scenes are broken.

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
where is Cheat for lvl i cant find after i sue good for cheat form onz i hae fore s*x pose but not for lvl up

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Where is the link to download for Mac? I know you can play it online, but I'd prefer to save my file for my mac and be able to download it

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
hey i enter the spongebob code but where is the debug menu I go to the staff screen and it does not appear
I can't get the Debug mode to work either, maybe they changed the SPONGEBOB command for it? Either that or it's bugged.. the other cheats appear to work.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone else getting a bug when playing as a girl on the new version, the game is saying my character is busy and making other girls busy even thought they shouldn't be making it so I cant assign them.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
fuck! tthis game got an update?! is the end of our world near? will nazis ride on dinosaurs while vulcans are errupting and spitting lava? :OhMyGoodness:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yet i will overcome my fear and press on the download button...

Idleanon

Sep 1, 2018
SPONGEBOB debug menu doesn't work on staff screen, east city section can't be accessed, can't view private rooms, using hitiomi as a whore scenes don't play and will get you stuck on the portal room background. I am afraid for my character to get pregnant since I can't view the hoapital, and what's with the huge hygiene decrease now that they can't work? Glad to see an update but fuck it broke a lot.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Well the game probably needs a complete rewrite of the code and an engine switch.

WakkaWakka

Jun 19, 2017
bug fest. after threats and teams activated game has broken, didn't save automatically. I resumed from the last save but now events not happening.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes