SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I have heard that Alice event still broken in 2.7b, and that the cheats no longer work? Can anyone confirm whether this is true?

Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
not sure but i think you have to go on a couple dates with her and get her to give you a bj after the date. and then she gets kidnapped - if you use the console commands you can trigger the events whenever you want
I beat 3 person enemy team, and then i click on save her but police arrive, i asked her if she is okay and we go back, but she never gave anal to me. Am i in bug?

foible

Aug 29, 2017
SPONGEBOB is mostly broken. Adding the new wardrobe buttons seems to have broken the display in your cabinet. You can access the screen by peeking on a girl that's busy in a room, but it seems to be hit or miss whether it actually works. I was able to level some girls up one time, but ever since, it shows the screen, says they're at 0 hygiene, mood, and dignity, and clicking Level Up does nothing.

Some of the other bugs I've discovered; Alice can now be offered to thugs in the slums. Girls sometimes don't appear in the gloryhole rooms. After waking up to Alice giving you a blowjob in the bedroom, it glitched out for me and offered to let me have sex with her. Of the 30+ different animations available, 7-10 of them were with Alice, all the rest were a different girl. Also, this glitch results in skipping the entire day.

One final thing, but I'm pretty sure it happened because I edited the game file and caused an error, but on one game stamina wasn't replenishing and there was no "End Day" function. Just "Sleep".

LastPleasure

Oct 31, 2017
It's not possible to change the languange now, u can't click on it, and if u even manage to do it then only the half is translated, plus after u save and close the game u will be unable to play it again.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Look like I can't get pass christmas event. Whaterver santa lady I choose it always says that it's not suitable for this role (with my name tho`) so I guess it's not registering a character change.

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
Look like I can't get pass christmas event. Whaterver santa lady I choose it always says that it's not suitable for this role (with my name tho`) so I guess it's not registering a character change.
I'm having the same issue with the Xmas event :/ Also trying to peek on Hitomi freeze my game, same for when i assign a new team of girls in the slums and try to peek on them. Also bar seem pretty useless... when a girl take a guy to private room, cant peek and her stamina never drop/receive money. And i am still unable to get the GH scene for Gloria >.< Only discovered the game like 2 weeks ago so when i read all this thread.... im not sure what to think about this game anymore lol Even tho im really liking it

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
Personally I prefer V2.5 but you have to know how to avoid the bugs if so all the content is playable and many of the cheats can be used ( again knowing how to avoid some of their ability to break the game ) but I'll agree if your new than v2.3b is by far the most stable.

Reactions: RobertoCasas

aqbf

Aug 17, 2018
Hey guys. I am running a 2.7a version and I cant get a cell-phone tracker from a bartender, on Alice kidnap event. I didnt play christmas event, but its still buggy for me, the tracker just does not show up in the inventory. Tried to reload the game for about 7 times, didnt help aswell. Can someone tell how to fix that, please?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hey guys. I am running a 2.7a version and I cant get a cell-phone tracker from a bartender, on Alice kidnap event. I didnt play christmas event, but its still buggy for me, the tracker just does not show up in the inventory. Tried to reload the game for about 7 times, didnt help aswell. Can someone tell how to fix that, please?
Try v2.7b

Muchos

May 31, 2017
As a female player, do I need a special outfit to use the gloryroom since it's not working.

Aug 12, 2017
As a female player, do I need a special outfit to use the gloryroom since it's not working.
No special outfit is needed. Usually as the FC, you just click on an empty Glory Hole and that's it. However, the Glory Hole is pretty much broken for version 2.7b, you might want to wait until the next update.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
Thanks, I'm guessing pretty much everything is broken at the moment :)

I also can't enter the gym without getting the game stuck.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes