• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Simbro ResErection [Development Thread]

vvvoy

Mar 25, 2022
Hi TheGentleViking

Simbro is an original Great game.
Many subscribers on my channel (DarkLoveTV) love this game and your work.
We really want to say a very big thank you.

I find your work and your art really very good!!!
I would love for you to add a nun with her uniform in your game!!!
That would be really cool.

Can I make a video about your game on my channel?
I already did a walktrough on the original version of Simbro.
It would be my pleasure to make videos on your game, to advertise you and to make you known to all my subscribers
who are also Simbro fans.

Congratulations once again for all the good work you have already done on your game !!!

I Bless You
mmmh a nun would be nice also if you make the cop girl recruitable for a quest? maybe

ALRM5404

Dec 21, 2019
Hi TheGentleViking

It would be my pleasure to make videos on your game, to advertise you and to make you known to all my subscribers

Congratulations once again for all the good work you have already done on your game !!!

I Bless You
WOW, I never expected to see you here, I remember when I saw your guides for simbros

Reactions: M. D.Love

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Hi TheGentleViking

I Bless You
Greetings M. D.Love!

Thank you for your kind words. I'm truly lucky to have SkullZombie and Mamacita as artists; they've put a lot of hard work into the game's redesign. I'm glad that you like the redesign and will pass on your kind words.

I think a nun uniform would be great in the game. I'm sure we will be able to add it. Who knows, in time we may even add a nun class and some scenarios.

I would be honoured if you made a video about Simbro ResErection. Honestly, your walkthrough videos have been a big help in remaking Simbro. I've viewed them multiple times to ensure that I'm sticking as close to the original as possible. I'm a big fan.

Thank you again for all your kind words and support. I honestly can't express my gratitude enough.

CavemanJohnson

Jan 19, 2018
This is really great; Simbro was ahead of the game at the time when it came to Patreon adult games and the like. It was really bad that the devs just disappeared after they had gotten tired or what they wanted out of it. Overall, I'd say this game needed a comeback and deserves much more content to come.

Reactions: TheGentleViking

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
i have a question
would Re:Erection not be funnier than ResErection:ROFLMAO:
Love the idea! I went with ResErection because I wanted to imply that it was a remake or "resurrection" and thought ResErection suited that well. I still really love Re:Erection though.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
How will pregnancy and things of that nature be handled in this remake?

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
How will pregnancy and things of that nature be handled in this remake?
So when it comes to fetishes, we will have them optional. At the beginning of the game, you'll have the option to select any fetish you want (you can toggle these in the options menu later too). This will allow you to experience fetishes you like without seeing all the other stuff. Patrons will vote on fetishes (and maybe a public vote), and we hope to include unique scenarios and mechanics for each. I have no problem with most fetishes, but the ones we include will depend on how comfortable the artist is with the subject matter and Patrons.

Now, getting into pregnancy itself, we plan to keep it similar to the original. If you have the option toggled on, you will need to use condoms unless you want to take the chance of pregnancy. If you or an NPC gets pregnant, you must decide whether to abort it. If you plan not to abort, it will take x amount of in-game days before the character is visibly pregnant. Once the character is visibly pregnant, you can offer them (or yourself) to customers for a higher price (assuming you have customers that want that). Once x amount of days has passed, NPCs will leave the brothel (due to giving birth). If you're playing as a female, you will have to pay an extra fee each day for child care (and you won't see the offspring). That's the gist of it, at least.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
So when it comes to fetishes, we will have them optional. At the beginning of the game, you'll have the option to select any fetish you want (you can toggle these in the options menu later too). This will allow you to experience fetishes you like without seeing all the other stuff. Patrons will vote on fetishes (and maybe a public vote), and we hope to include unique scenarios and mechanics for each. I have no problem with most fetishes, but the ones we include will depend on how comfortable the artist is with the subject matter and Patrons.

Now, getting into pregnancy itself, we plan to keep it similar to the original. If you have the option toggled on, you will need to use condoms unless you want to take the chance of pregnancy. If you or an NPC gets pregnant, you must decide whether to abort it. If you plan not to abort, it will take x amount of in-game days before the character is visibly pregnant. Once the character is visibly pregnant, you can offer them (or yourself) to customers for a higher price (assuming you have customers that want that). Once x amount of days has passed, NPCs will leave the brothel (due to giving birth). If you're playing as a female, you will have to pay an extra fee each day for child care (and you won't see the offspring). That's the gist of it, at least.
Definitely support having pregnancy and other fetishes optionalized. Looking forward to seeing what you manage to make of the game. Any idea on a timeframe for a first look/release?

Reactions: TheGentleViking

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Definitely support having pregnancy and other fetishes optionalized. Looking forward to seeing what you manage to make of the game. Any idea on a timeframe for a first look/release?
Thank you!

We have an alpha build for Patrons, but it doesn't contain anything noteworthy. It just shows Patrons what we are working on and gives them a glimpse into the game's development. Right now, it's the closest thing to a first look. We are reluctant to release the alpha to the public as we don't want our first impression to potential supporters to be an alpha with zero gameplay. We know it's counterintuitive if we want to attract more Patrons, but we feel it will work out better in the long run.

It's hard to give a date for the official demo due to my IRL schedule, but I'm aiming for the end of January. With that said, support for the game is growing, allowing me to outsource much more of the work. If things continue in this direction, we will have something sooner.

Febui

May 6, 2022
The original had avoidable NTR, going as far as having you call Alice your girlfriend and watching her get fucked by somebody else before you have had the chance(only anal and oral iirc).
I would hope there's more NTR in this one, and not strictly rape NTR. Alice being fed up with you because you act like a jackass and then getting hot and heavy with another guy just to spite you would be nice. Especially if she's essentially your girlfriend at that point. Especially if you've gotten very little action, like only oral, from her by then.
More NTR is always highly welcome.