Others Simbro ResErection [Development Thread]

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
simbro_logo_crop.png
Welcome, fellow cultured individuals! This will be the development thread for Simbro ResErection.

Let me start by saying I know attempts have been made to remake Simbro, and all of them have failed or are in development limbo. I'm here to bring a remake to completion, hell or high water. Unlike most remakes, Simbro ResErection is backed by me (a programmer since 2006) and a talented artist. I'm not going to lie; I'm doing this to make money. Unlike others, I'm also prepared to put in the hard work.

Development has already started (as you can see below), and it's going well. We are "updating" the art assets to give the game a more modern feel. Why not use the old art? I hear you ask. The main reason is due to conflicts with the playshapes art. From what I understand, the artist doesn't want their art used anymore for one reason or another. We want to respect that.

State of the Game
We are excited to announce that our first public/demo build is now out! We've worked hard to get where we are today, but the game is far from done. The base systems are complete, but we still have a lot of content to add. Right now, we have virtually no story or missions. We still need to incorporate the shop, bar, and a bunch of other things. The game has bugs and crashes, but it also shows how much dedication we have for this revival.

Get News and Consider Supporting Us
If you want to know more, you can visit my or , where I post more detailed information on features and other things. All posts concerning the remake are public (no need to become a patron) and give more insight. For those wondering, all money made through patron goes back to the game. I refuse to profit from this game until the demo is out. Even still, I'll only take a cut once the game becomes self-sustaining. Paying artists, composers, writers, and voice actors come first.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alice_gif.gif alice_gif.gif

Last edited:

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
MORE SCREENSHOTS AND A PREVIEW FOR JULIA!!!!!

Don't forget to check out my Patreon for more updates on simbro resErection. All the posts concerning simbro are free, so you don't need to pledge money to keep up to date.

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
A new WIP video was added above. Nothing too exciting, just a preview of the new Brothel management screen and contacts screen.

Reactions: BukkakeBukkake