• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Simbro ResErection [Development Thread]

ALRM5404

Dec 21, 2019
Hey, something that I would like you to add in the remake would be the fact that there are no limitations when it comes to getting girls, because for me, it was frustrating for me not to hire the girl from the bank due to the fact that she occupied the male lead to counter her.

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
Gosh, this is outstanding. I loved SimBro back in time, and this remake project looks damn promising. The artwork is wonderful, the UI style looks better but keeps being simple... Can't wait to see some sex mechanics in action.

FleshGordon

Jul 17, 2019
The art looks awesome, can't wait for the first version of this to come out.

I wonder if we'll be able to fuck Alice, finally :)

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
The art looks awesome, can't wait for the first version of this to come out.

I wonder if we'll be able to fuck Alice, finally :)
Thank you! The artists are super talented, and I'm lucky to be working with them.

Yes, Alice will be fuckable; I feel like it would be an atrocity if she weren't. In fact, for the alpha, Alice will be our lovely assistant for demonstrating the sex animations. After the alpha, you'll need to seduce her, but fucking Alice is going to be a reality sooner than you think.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
i still play simbro version 2.6 and knowing that they released a remade version just makes me very happy. Seriously, the game has some fucking potential, yet to have abandoned it was really sad. Can't wait to download when it's complete!

Reactions: TheGentleViking
Jun 9, 2017
Another attempt at resurrecting this awesome, but old looking, well known game.

Your refreshed design is brilliant, I really hope this time it will be something real.

PS. I still think that Alice shouldn't be that easy.;)

Edit: Corrected a few horrible spelling errors.

Last edited:

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Another attempt at resurrecting this awesome, but old looking know game.

Your refreshed design is brilliant, I really hope this time it will something real.

PS. I still think that Alice shouldn't be that easy.;)
Thanks Hans!

Yeah,unfortunately this game has a bad reputation for remakes lol. I'm not going to spout off about how I'm different and how I'm going to do what no one else has and actually finish the game (I'm pretty sure I did that enough above). What I will say is that I'm really enjoying resErecting this game and I can't wait to have a demo out.

P.S. Once the demo is out, Alice won't be so easy to win over. But you will have more opportunities to do so.

Reactions: Hans Flammenwerfer
Jun 9, 2017
I'm wondering about one thing though... Since characters are bigger now (or backgrounds are smaller?) how will you manage to put many different characters at the same time into one scene during fights? Or during other events, not combat related?

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
I'm wondering about one thing though... Since characters are bigger now (or backgrounds are smaller?) how will you manage to put many different characters at the same time into one scene during fights? Or during other events, not combat related?
Luckily, the characters can be scaled-down so that they better fit certains scenes. Also, we may include scenes that you pan left or right for non combat focused action.

BitBangingBro

Sep 24, 2022
Art looks alright. The main character looks like John Statham's brother. It's definitely a step up from the old default character face. The games currently got a bit of a Legend of Krystal remake vibe to it... Well one of the remakes.

I shall watch your future progress with considerable interest

Lev Orlov

Nov 13, 2017
This is one of the games that got me into this degenerate rabbit hole. Between this and Parasite in City I knew there was no going back. It's looking great so far, and if the first playable demo is great I'll probably be a $20+ dollar patron. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes and good luck! I'm sure there are many others like me who have been waiting for this.(y)

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
I'm glad to see that there are people who decided to develop a remake. Good luck and be patient.

Do you plan to add tattoos and/or piercings in the future?
Do you plan on making the cum traces disappear from the characters immediately after the scene, or do you have to take a shower to do this?

Reactions: vvvoy

vvvoy

Mar 25, 2022
i think it would be cool if you add a bunch of facial expressions
and if the faces can change depending of the mood

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
I'm glad to see that there are people who decided to develop a remake. Good luck and be patient.

Do you plan to add tattoos and/or piercings in the future?
Do you plan on making the cum traces disappear from the characters immediately after the scene, or do you have to take a shower to do this?
We plan to add piercings for sure. Tattoos will probably be easy, too but aren't planned yet.
Right now, we plan to have cum disappear, but we may add a system similar to Rogue-Like in the future.

Reactions: SBT01 and vvvoy